Reviews for Friends Series 11
Aaron chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hi...Okay whoever is writin this thing is umm amazin! :-) but i was just thinking that before i go any further i wanted to share my feelings bout the Season 11. after watching season 10, once during my dream after crying whole night long why monica had to shift houses and why phoebe had to marry mike. isn't it possible if phoebe and mike get divorced and she then marries joey and the whole story will be around the 6 friends once again. and furthermore monica and chandler don't like their new house or can't afford to pay the mortgage or whatever and instead shift back to their own appartment.

thanks.

please please reply to me at
Paper Ring chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
.Incredible!

You've captured the characters perfectly! I hope you write more!
rossandrachlobesters chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
WHY OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK THEM UP! (ross&rachel) it is very beliveable though. in the show they are always bad at communicating their feelings, and thats just what they are in the story!
jenjen.davieees chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
cool stuff ) i love friends & its hard to copy it but you've done a good job! :D
friendslova chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
this is my favorite ive read all of this fan fiction

PLEASE BRING BACK ROSS AND RACHEL!
tatiana chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
great story! hope you update soon!
sailormoonluver101 chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
thats nice
samlover14 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
The beginning bit with Joey at the coffee house was like in London with Chandler and joey. "I'm not seeing Monica!" "Okay..."

samlover14 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Oh, baby names. I remember when Ross and Rachel were trying to name their baby, and Phoebe came up with "Phoebe" and "Phoebo". Ha.

samlover14 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I love Janice! She's so terrible, she's hilarious. One of my favorite episodes is the one where Ross dates her...

samlover14 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Ross is going to flip when he gets home... this is turning out really interesting, like actually watching the show!

samlover14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, I'm so happy for Phoebe and Mike! This is really cool so far. I will eventually get through them all...

AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Oh my gosh! I knew it I knew it! How? Coz that's exactly what I was hoping for if there was ever any more seasons!

Teehee Monica's pregnant, Monica's pregnant, Monica's pregnant! Yay!

Excellent writing again!

Btw I have to say it was really good that you rewrote a past character into the fic for Joey's love interest. I hate OC's especially those ones whom the author has just wrote to be a reflection of themselves! Clever!
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
hey!

I just found your fic and it is so good! I mean it has all the core elements of Friends, the comedy, the drama, its amazingly realistic, I can picture this all in my head!

One thing though, some of the lines seem a bit reused. I mean obviously there's the long-running gags of 'How you doin'?" and "we were on a break" and whatnot, but I kinda felt like some of the lines were just recycling previous jokes, when you do seem to have a real knack for original lines yourself! Just a thought tho!

So I'm gonna keep reading, and I think I have a feeling about what's to come after this chapter! Great stuff!
ChristinaAngel chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
Great ep, it had some really nice Friends humour with Chandler and the flower seeds and Ross wanting to enter Emma into school when she's two. And Chandler putting his foot into his mouth when talking to Monica. THanks for updating!