Reviews for Santa Ana Wind, Part II, Sean
Leonora Chris chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
"So it's okay for you, but not for us." Ouch, truth. It's usually always unpleasant. And yay, happier (middle) ending this time, lol.
Anjion chapter 27 . 9/21/2016
Woohoo! Don and Charlie are probably my favourite TV brothers ever! This part was a really wonderful read, and I can't wait to see what's in store in Part 3...
Gianna di Fiori chapter 27 . 4/11/2016
Once again, it was a thrill to read! I am looking forward to part 3, and I am certain it will be as exciting as parts 1 and 2!
Cutter12 chapter 27 . 8/22/2015
Wonderful continuation of the Moran trilogy. Though, a few times I didn't think Charlie was thinking clearly - refusing to give Don information where he was, as an example; I guess I'll go with being kidnapped, shot and practically starved to death, one wouldn't be thinking clearly. No one does character reflection as well as you and I am so looking forward to reading the conclusion to your saga. (and anything else you have written.) :)
Marmie chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
so good :D
Foreverwolf chapter 27 . 11/25/2009
You are absolutely amazing! I would have LOVED to see these stories made into Episodes- there's just the right amount of everything in them, and a lot more that the show itself is missing.

Stunning work.
Wenwalke chapter 27 . 5/19/2009
Wow! Just sat and read this one straight through, I thought part 1 was good, this was even better. I love the way you write. Can't wait to start reading part 3, but it is really late so maybe tomorrow.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Boy, that sure tugged my heart strings when Charlie went down in the elevator. How could Don let him go like that? I know he worries, but his job is dangerous too... *sigh*. I like a good Charlie whumping, but I don't want Don, Alan, or his friends to do it... *sniff*. Now I have to go read the next one for more whumping :-)
epalladino chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
Ooh, I have to get up early tomorrow to go on a trip and you made me stay up way too late. Fantastic story. The way you developed and worked out all that stuff between Charlie and Don was both plausible and satisfying. Can't wait to read the next part.

Thanks, Beth
Edna Pests chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
It feels good to see the whumping positions reversed.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 27 . 6/11/2008
Amazing chapter! :) I absolutely loved this story! Nice work. I'm glad Don is letting Charlie consult again. I loved the ending.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 26 . 6/11/2008
I hope they talk soon. Fantastic chappie!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
NO! Charlie must talk to Don. Argh. Those two really suck at communication. Really. They do.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
DON! Oh...my...God. Don! *is incapable of coherent speech*
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 23 . 6/11/2008
He had no idea that Dillon had just given his brother permission to kill.

This chapter was just...wow.

I loved it.