Reviews for So Far Away
Ashley Brooks chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I think it's Torrie Willson, Mickie James, Maria, Or Kelly Kelly
Ashley Brooks chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
It's sorta sad that she lost the baby, but after all it's just a story! I think John should make his return in 2 chapters :]!:]!

TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Guess what? I still love it!

I especially love how you are able to capture John's nervousness and angst about returning and about the possibility of seeing Ashley again. Even though they're not together anymore, it just seems like there is still some unfinished business.

Aw, Adam & Ashley are so adorable together. That seriously made me smile.

And of course John wasn't paying attention...he was too busy drooling over Ash :D Well, not really drooling. I think he never stopped loving her.

Oh, who is this mystery person that Maria was texting? Hm.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Sis! How did I miss this fic?

I have to blame Rory & Mikki for getting me into both pairings (Jashley & Starstruck), so this fic is like a dream for me. I'm so very intrigued with it & I do hope you find the inspiration to continue it.

I love the writing style you have & how you made the dialogue seem so natural. I can't decide which couple I like better because they have their own unique qualities.

It only took the girls 15 minutes to shop for swimwear? That's pretty fast, actually. I figured that it would have taken them an hour, what with Maria and all.

I just adore this & I can tell that there is going to be some tension when John returns!

jash4ever chapter 6 . 4/15/2009

i love this story can't wait for the next chapter!:D

plz update soon!
mcena99 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
ok i cried! that was so sad and cute at the same time! i cant wait fort he next chapter to find out what happens next! great job!
Waves of Rage chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Poor John :(

Poor Ashley :(

Update soon :)
BlackWidow10.27 chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
I loved it, please update.
rory21 chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Aw poor John :( That was so heartbreaking!

Totally loved the chappie though, you did a great job portraying his emotions and all my friend!

Keep it up! :D
ThatGirl54 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
JUst found this and i seriously freaking love it :) It's completely awesome! Poor John, i feel really bad for him... I just can't wait to see what happens when John and Ashley see each other agian after all this time!

skiptothegoodbit chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
You updated! You updated!

...And now that's over with, awesome chappie, girly :D

I feel so bad for John. It must suck to come back and realize the girl you're in love with is in love with someone else. Aw, John should be happy (but if this mystery diva is someone I don't like, then we'll give it a miss!).

I so love Randy. He's a good best friend to have, me thinks!

And I hope Ashley will be okay. It must be a huge shock to her. Just when she's moving on, here he comes back from his return...

Aw so amazing! :D

Loved the chappie (DUH!) and I can't wait for the next update!
EClareObsession chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
love it so far! i'll read the rest tomorrow
rory21 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008

She thought it was only a dream at the beginning... poor her!

“Wow, short term memory loss. Not a good sign.”

Indeed! lol XD

And oh can't wait to read John's reaction then!

Meaning that you'll have to update soon lol.

Great job on it, amica mia!
Prince of Punk chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Great to see an update from this awesome story! Can't even begin to imagine all the pain John must be going through ( At least he's back tho D. Great chapter and would love to see an update soon )
purplefeather21 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008

Poor John :(

He just found out Ash is going out with a man he doesn't get along with!

I wonder how he'll react.

I can't wait to see what he says, or does about it!