Reviews for Frozen Comfort
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I'm soooo glad that this story is on hold. I know you have not posted in a while but I am very hopeful and optimistic. I'm addicted to Tinman, and your work is UN-BE-LE-V-ABLE! I can't wait to see where you take our noble heroes off to next, possibly some place warmer?, naaa that would spoil our fun. Hopefully you are doing things in the real world that bring you great joy and personally I'm hoping your talent for words is being used to some capacity as well. May your muse delight you, and the day or night give you time ;)
scifigrl10 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Awww ! I wish you hadn't put it on hold! This is super entertaining!
Cori Lynn Warriner chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Really amazing! I lime it update soon!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Love it I hope that you update soon. I haven't seen the show in a while but reading this reminded me why I liked it so much;)
Danibat chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
I like the set-up that you have for this. It's got nice pacing and the scenes are lighthearted and witty interspersed with sexy and titillating interludes. I can't wait to read more when if comes. Thanks for the read.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
PLEASE pretty PLEASE update!
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
can' wait for the next chapter!
Linda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this story i hope you continue on with it.
ErinCullen chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
very good! please update soon!
lalunafour chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
omg this is totally awesome :)
AmericanFairy chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
First of all: SQUE! You updated! Hooray!

Okay, now that I've done my crazy fangirl squealing...

O, that wolf was kind of creepy. Can't wait to see what the extra miles are going to do to Cain and DG. :P And it's lovely to see the confidence she has in him.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bee03 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Hehe! It's back! Looking forward to reading more of this fic!

-Bee
pikinanou chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
very nicely written im hooked!

poor cain... :D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Liking this a whole lot! Though I am surprised Cain didn't wrap her ankle. Or that not proper first aid? It's been a while since I took the course.
Queen Isabella chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Sque! I was so excited to se that you finally updated this fic! Mainly because I think Wyatt's reactions and inner monologue are hilarious. DG is practically throwing herself at him, and he's still being all stoic. I also like that it's not just physical attraction, you've got them both thinking and realizing that they love each other too. Please don't make us wait that long for an update again!