Reviews for Women's Intuition
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oh my goodness, that was so cute! Well written, and you have an awesome characterisation there. It's really rare to read FAKE-fanfiction from Carol's POV, too.
Good job, I love it! :)
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aww, sweet. I like.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Yay! Happiness after reading so many of your dark fics! Yay again! And again! Yay!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
ohoho! i love this fic. esp the part when cal said, THIRTY BIG ONES! woohoo! that was so cool.
kelli1013 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
OOh! Fantabulous story! I love reading about Bikky and Cal, and I especially love it when they're discussing Ryo and Dee. Thanks for writing!
Cornflake Miko chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Nice, sweet an in character. Everything I wan't in a fanfic.
depressio chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
good story so far... keep it up! i don't really have any suggestions, do whatever the heck u feel like with it! i have faith that u won't screw it up! MUAHAHAHA!

Dillon chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Aww, man. I love the ending. This is an awesome little story, dude.

Dil
Jessiegurl43953 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Aw! I love Bikky and Cal! That was a gorgeous story!
beko chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Maah, this was really good! I loved the mood and the writing style was great, too As much as I enjoy oberving the development of Ryo and Dee's realtionship (we'll have book 7 in Austria next month, yaay!), Bikky and Carol are my favourite FAKE-charas