Reviews for Unfair
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
A very accurate portrail of what Sesshoumaru has gone threw. I think 2 sums it up best.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A good quick show on the theory, which happily turned out untrue.
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
X3 ''who else is worth writing about?'' no one, of course XD

My most favorite line in the fanfic was Inu papa saying, ''Surely then you cannot whine that he’s being unfair as he pummels you with superior strength.” XD nice way to say how-not-to-whine when you suck. XD The wind flapping Sessh's empty sleeve was very nice, too. I liked how you were able to fit many short tidbits (fpashbacks and of the sort) into the same fanfic while making it understandable and cohesive to an extent. You inserted the more important info readers had to know (or remember) in order to comprehend best how and why Sessh would give his life for Rin after all was through.

Maybe the end was cut rather short-''Heh. Fair enough'' ...i thought Sessh woyuld be one to think more when giving his life to Rin. Of course, it goes with the theme of the whole fanfic, so it goes well

In any case, I hope NONE of it happens in the final battle. -_- I'm too greedy. Be it justifiable (as you have mentioned many times in which it made sense), I dont want my Fluffeh-sama dead ;_; (well, at least not in any way before age takes a toll on him).
Electromagnetic Powers Rule chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was a good story! Sesshomaru must live! :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
interesting, i do believe he is capable of such an act, but i cannot see it happening.

i believe the positive thoughts and concerted efforts of all of the 'light warriors' (nuklear power '8-bit theater'*tee hee*) will the jewel be purified and naraku be eliminated. kagome needs us all to believe! (like tinkerbell)

then again i could have read too many fairy tales...

love ya,

ginny
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh, my God. That was a really heart-breaking fanfic, and the last line was very heart-touching. It made a few tears enter the world. I, too, hope Sesshomaru won't die either. What if... not likely, but what if... Rin dies with Sesshomaru? Just a thought - NOT going to happen. RT better not let it happen. Anyway, I liked how you did "flashbacks" of Sesshomaru's life before his "death", Silent Scribe. A !