Reviews for Taxi Service With A Smile
oftheboleynfaction chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
omg you're not done yet are you? i love these gems, very entertaining and light. MORE EMMET PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE! ...please?
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I really liked this one-shot. It was nice to see Bella interact with one of the Cullens. Besides Edward and Alice that is.

I hope your museis back to stay for a little while. I'm excited to see what your next One-shot will be like.

jerseyhalliwell chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
your one-shots are so much fun!
MyScarlettLady chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
WHAT! No reviews yet! Com'on guys.

Well, Milly, where to start, good to have you back! And what an excellent way to return, giving us a little Emmett and Bella! I personally don't think we see enough Emmett, he's just so funny. And Alice too, I bet she's fuming watching all that when she's been begging Edward to go talk to Bella for ages. I bet she's sat in her lesson fuming, watching it all, and pouting at Edward in her mind. Sneaky girl ;]

So yes, welcome back, and I LOVED the story, can't wait to see where it'll go next.

x
bookish327 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed all three of these one-shots so much. They are exactly "my" type of fic: funny, romantic, and grin-inducing. I really enjoyed all of the humor with Emmett, Alice, and Jasper in the first one. (Cullen family moments are another element of my favorite fics.) I also enjoyed all of the flirting and banter between Edward and Bella in all three fics. Thank you for sharing them. They made my night. :-)
mrs.cullenxox chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
omgosh! wow you need to write more!I was depressed whan i found out that they were one write more!
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
yeah... i havent read the story yet, but im putting it on my fav's so that i can finsd it again, and the stupid review thingy wouldnt let me fav anything without leaving a review so yeah...
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
I loved it Melissa, it was Romantic in a way. Very sweet and with little bits of humor floating through it. Very well written indeed.

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
A very sweet wonderland shot. It was very cute and I enjoyed reading. Then again I always enjoy your stories.

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very cute I enjoyed reading the first part I'll read more later.

mille cullen chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I THINK THAT THIS WAS THE BEST FAN FICTION STORY EVER!
ablablahh chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
this is too cute!
MyColdHeart chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
aww.. that was cute :) I loved the ending
freakyhazeleyes chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
i love this! especially the snow ball fight. too cute!
I Don't Need A Telescope chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I loved this!

You managed to keep them in character (not easy, I'm supposing,) and make the story feel real.

So thanks!