Reviews for 24
TrustInFaith chapter 10 . 1/16
Amazing !
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Brilliant, this is how the writers should have written Emily and JJ! Please write a sequel! For chapter 10 again!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Great story, is there a sequel?
according2Angie chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
What a wonderful story! I thank you very much for giving us this gem!
Bkwrmchar chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Thank You for a fantastic story.
LovingLizGillies chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
This story was incredible - I read all 10 chapters in two or three nights and was finding myself keen to get back to it when I was away from my computer. You have an amazing talent regarding description and the depth and accuracy to which you portray the characters; I could literally see all the common hand gestures and facial expressions you described them to have and make, whilst reading.

Thank you so much. :)
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
What a great story! I love case fics and you did a wonderful job fleshing everything out with the unsub and plot. The exchange with JJ and Gideon was so sweet. I love your stories and this one was no exception! Thanks for writing!
Unknown chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Awesome storyline, it was just like an episode from the show! Loved the stuff with Emily's mom, and the JJ/Emily paring.
chibi04 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Nice. Loved it. Thanks.
Angelsheart85 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
this was OUTSTANDING piece of writing in every way possible :D You outdid yourself! Amazing! Just like watching one of the episodes and more :D They need to hire you as a screeptwriter :D

and adding the proverbs to the story just added to the overal feeling of awesomeness!

But when I saw Within Temptation lyrics, trust me, you blew me away :D that one lil thing made me so so so happy :D

THanks a lot for this amazing story!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
not only i m already in love with your story, but also with jem and 24 :D U blew me off my feet :D
pappion chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I typically greatly dislike stories with split timelines, but this one was well-written enough that it did not distract from the story as many of this style do. Well thought out & put together. I did, however, find myself wishing I could make corrections to grammar & spelling & where words were left out or used incorrectly in a number of places. But still a great story.
StefanieT21 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
A really great story! Loved it a lot!
Calzona-Jem-Rizzles chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Loved this story
lizzabet chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I loved this story! I liked how you jumped back and forth from present to past time:) One thing I didn't get, though, was the person calling his boss, telling him that he knows where the woman they were looking for was:P What did that mean?:)

Anyways, awesome story!