Reviews for Dopo Vita After Life
SexyVampyre chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
Poor Bella! shes really sad now! :[
Infinite Stupidity chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
I cried. Im still crying. But I'm glad Bella is with Edward again, or maybe not. . . anyway, sending out my love to you! Please sequel!
The Annoying Thing 2lazy2login chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
I speak italian YAY!
sabrinatorres 111 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
WOW U R DID A GREAT JOB LUV IT SO FAR
LivyLautner chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
u've writen a sad, but yet a lovely story. I really love it. u are a excellent writer. I hope to read more of ur work. well hope to talk to u sometime. byez bella/livy
justme chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
Oh. My. God. That was so beautiful! And SO saD! I cried and cried! But, does Edward still love Bella? I mean, it can't end like this! I'm going crazy! argh!
DontCountMeOut chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Oh poor Edward. Come va, EdgeofDarkness? hurry to up date
Demons In The Dark chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
awsome story!

Crash
Brooke chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
An astonishingly fantastic story!You should really consider a career in writing. Perhaps making up a story from scratch would entertain you even longer and exercise your mind even more.
TayterBug chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
so totally cried! i dont think it needs a sequel...
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
I HAVED READ ALL UR TWILIGHTS' STORIES. BUT THIS WAS THE BEST THAT I'VE READ. THE MOST THAT I LOVED WAS THE ENDING "TEARS&END" IST WAS SO SAD THAT I SHED 4 OR 2 TEARS. YOU SHOULD ACTULLY WRITE A SEQUEL BUT WILL EDWARD STILL LOVE HER AT THE END ANYWAY U SHOULD KEEP WRITING.

-BYE-
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
That's so sad, but still so beautiful.. :'(
topazforever chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
i want a sequal...and you want to know something...i cried when demetri died too...it was so sad...but great job.
XxBellatrixJxX chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
s m Neal chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
i want a sequel please give a sequel