Reviews for The Hundred Acre Wood
Great story, however it's far too slow. I got bored by chapter 18, so now I'm not reading it anymore. The dreams, abuse, and political discrepancies are all very creative though. :)
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 45 . 3/19
D: WHAT?

NOOOOOO! This can't be the end! Why? I'm going to die now, I think.

You have torn me apart at the seams. I was up all night reading, wanting to cry, being driven to frustration like nothing else and now this. 3 years ago you updated last, this amazing, beautiful, sould destroying story. I don't have hope for an update, but I wish you would. At least to the point where they find Harry!
I'm gonna go curl up in a bowl in the corner now...

But in all seriousness well done :) truly incredible story. This is what a thriller is - maybe not as action packed as your stereotypical thriller, but I'd say it's better. Well done. So, so we'll done.
Please, please, please update!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 34 . 3/19
I am so F*****NG FRUSTRATED!

HOLLY MOTHER OF ALL FREAKING GAHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL! SERIOUSLY!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND I WANT TO DESTROY IT BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FLIPPING CLOSE! HOLY FUDGE! I SWEAR!

SAVE HIM ALREADY! OH MY GODNESS!
ICZYS HOSTAGES OF LOVE chapter 33 . 3/5
Update this blood god story and SAVE HARRY NOW PLZ I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT
wormbaitgrapevine.com.au chapter 23 . 2/18
Well written story so far, but by god it is so frustrating that all the so called 'good guys' in this fic are such absolute morons that couldn't catch a clue if it got up and started punching them in the face.

Well done and thanks for sharing, I'm off to start reading the rest.
Dark Lord Duckie chapter 45 . 10/19/2014
You should update before somebody blows a gasket and oils all over the place.
StarCaper chapter 36 . 6/12/2014
AHH IM ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER AND IM SO FRUSTRATED CAUSE THESE PEOPLE NEED BETTER COMMUNICATION SKILLS!
ALSO ITS A GOOD FIC TO GET ME THIS RILED UP!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Burt and Ernie. omg. did that seriously just happen? xD
amazing fic so far :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Tuggin on ma heart strings!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Oh lordy-loo this is pulling on my heart-strings! I teared up!
Which is saying something, a fan fic has never made me do that before, lol!
Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
...I will post this as a guest but rest assured I have an account here. I have been addicted to hp abuse stories to make my own childhood abuse seem less horrific. This story is one of the least depraved while still we'll written and unique stories I have seen so far. Good luck on all of your future work for I see you put your heart into it.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 45 . 2/1/2014
I am sorry for not reviewing until now, but I would just like to say that this is one of the most sweet and utterly heartbreaking stories I have read in a while. Please don't abandon this. I will diligently review every new chapter after this. You are a marvelous author, and I really want to know what happens to Harry next.
thehereandnow33 chapter 42 . 10/30/2013
This book is incredibly fing annoying it just pissed me the f off...I put up with all the sad shit that happened in all the other chaps waiting for that moment when Harry would be saved...then I read this ncredibly long chapter and still NOTHING!...like wtf?!...I'm sorry for being rude...
The Purple Sheep chapter 45 . 10/29/2013
Wow! Fantastic story! I have been reading this for a few days now at every opportunity - it's so hard to stop reading! Captivating and well written. Very clever integrating Winnie the Pooh with harry potter. I hope you continue this story as it would be a shame to finish there.
sethreeder1 chapter 45 . 10/12/2013
There has to be a more conclusive ending if this story is to be at all satisfying and worth all the pain.