Reviews for Like That
alexliv4ever chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
that was beautiful! i was just wondering what the title of this song is.. and who's it by... really great!:)
deletedanonymous111 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
chawkchic chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
I am glad Olivia was Alex's Knight in Shining Armor! Alex making the first move was so perfect as it showed Olivia's desire to do what was right for Alex. Perfect first kiss!
Shadowcub chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Time to dump the creep.
abby chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
sequel would be awesome because this was great. i love your stories
Raheema chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
they're soo cute together! plus i love SheDaisy! yay :) i love their ' i will be your everything' song.
Raheema chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
oh my gosh i love that song, the version by All 4 One has always been a favorite but even the country version is cool. great story, really sweet. i love the way Liv stood her ground and was there for alex and even when alex knew about liv's feelings liv wanted to give her time and space. that's so sweet, a very liv thing. :)
Raheema chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i love it! so touching that alex confides in liv. that line about liv personally wanting to beat the shit out of charlie was awesome! :)
lucydiamond64 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Yes, this definitely is the start of something beautiful! Love your work and hope you continue with all the Alex/Liv fluffyness.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
EGADS!You should write more!
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
great story! keep it up please update it soon
E. Christianna chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
You sure know how to make the girls swoon! Brilliant job!
DragonAngel09 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
OMG! I completely loved it! I LOVE your stories!
i-love-benson chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
I actually thought that Charlie was a guy in the beginning, lol. But I'm very glad you surprised me and made Charlie a girl. You are doing a beautiful job so far!
Cora Summers chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
I think this deserves a sequal. lol