Reviews for They Live in You
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
How to be bellatrix 101

Good story but Tonks was a Hufflepuff not a Ravenclaw.
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Great story! I loved all the little details about how he looks and acts like his parents!
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
AW! I think Teddy's hair is cool, too.
PinkMermaid chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow! Amazing story!
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
YAY! Lion King song rox my sox! When i saw the title i thought of the song immediately and i'm so happy u put some lyrics at the end. I saw the play on broadway and it was absolutely amazing and it's my fave classic disney movie. Great writing as well! Can't get enough of Harry/Teddy Godfather/Godson bonding fics!

Love From xoxo, Britt ]
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So very touching and heartwarming.
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aww, the photot albulm is a nice idea ;)
Wotcher Lupin chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Tonks was sorted into Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw, but other than that, great story. I'm going through a phase were I'm reading Teddy/Harry stories. Great story, can't wait to read any other fan fics you come out about those who died.

-LupinandTonksfan
Marauders-And-Lily-I-Love chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is really cute...loved it!
Juli chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Sorry if the review is alittle late. I was just looking through different stories for the first time in quite awhile. Great story and I loved the song choice. That was such a great musical. Haven't seen it since I was about 12.
Naomii Cullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
ya right more!
GreenieMerry chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was very lovely and cute, very heartwarming. But to nitpick a little Nymphadora was in Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw, really cute. And I love how it ended, with the lyrics.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
One of the more touching Harry/Teddy moments in fanfiction. Very nicely done. I'm looking forward to reading more dead characters :)
x-HP4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is a really good bedinnig... Hope it's not a oneshot