Reviews for Invisible Touch
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You have touched me with your beautiful to reread it with the new 'll be a happy ending for Gibbs whenever his time comes.
Zabby chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*sniff* Beautiful story. Really.
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Even with a tear-jerker warning, still don't expect to cry. This was very good, I loved it.
Navona chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, this one hurts. I didn't know on first reading who was dead (and I thought it was McGee for a while until he got mentioned) but on re-reading it just makes so much sense in the way the you never see anyone really react to him, and all the conversation you think the team are making with him is just references. Really beautiful, because it makes for a hard hit when you realise that it's *Gibbs* dead. And the Shannon and Kelly touch was just lovely. Thank you.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great fic. Brought tears to my eyes. I thought it was Gibbs' own funeral from the beginning, but it was beautifully written so that it was hard to guess if you havn't read a lot of other death fics. Lovely.
Paragon Dragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was amazing. I loved it. I was really taken by surprise when I realized that it was Gibbs who had died. Good work.
Mommy2Jacob chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
It took me awhile too to figure out who was dead, but it is well written. I love the way that they could feel his presence. It did make me cry, but I like the way he was reunited with Shannon and Kelly!
sparkesann chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I like it! It was neat how you didn't let on at first that Gibbs was dead. Hope you write more stories.
Balou chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
You made me cry!

a very nice fanfic! Keep up the good work!
homeiswheretheloveis chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
so sad I about cried but so good I had no idea
Halfcent chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
OMG! Tears! I really liked this, no- I loved this. It took a few lines for me to figure out who the deceased was, but I figured it out. Pretty unique idea. ready for more. I noticed that in your summary you used "we". Just curious, but am I correct in assuming that you are a writing team rather than an individual?
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
OMG - I read this a few days ago elsewhere and it still brings a tear to my eye! Can just imagine Gibbs looking over his team like this :-)