Reviews for Awakening
Brainiac5 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh! That was so cute! Aw... yay! (I need to do something other than make noises, don't I?) Soo... I liked it.

Wow. That was vague. Anyway, this was a very cute story with a side of Kyouya that is hard to portray, yet you pulled it off with absolute finesse! congrats!
iruka92 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Simply aw...
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
OMG! *MAJOR* fuzzies.. that was so cute! I love this peek into a future where Kyo and Haruhi have not only one but TWO children.. and they were just *SO* adorable! I love how you had them interact to wake up their father and the glimpse into Kyouya's mind as he interacts and watches his children.. This was a future fic *VERY* well done and I love how much you softened and humanized him and the last line.. LOVELY! Maybe we could see more of this world in the future?
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
You know, I'm such a sucker for happy future fics. I just love this, it's very very cute.

Despite Kyouya's bad rap, I think he's really an amazing guy who could so do this.

I wish we could have had a bit longer time with this branch of th Ootori family and maybe meet a future Haruhi.

Oh well, I can't have my cake and eat it too (unless of course, I'm Huni-Sempei)

34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3