Reviews for Misplaced Complaints
ShadowKiba3112 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
Really awesome story. Kinda sucks that Naoki died though. He was easily my favorite main character. I also wonder what will become of Umeko.

Keep up the good work, update with swiftness!
Cassidy S. Waters chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
CS: Love it. Let's all hope that Akane doesn't go missing for another two years;)
Haraio chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter I loved all the talk about armours, being a medieval freak myself XD Can't wait to see where this will go Good luck with the next chapter

Xarkun's Shadow chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
This is a good story... still has rough patches, but a good story. Read mine since you like Naru/Tayu and just want a good songfic...
Haraio chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Tayuya has salsa on her ice cream? That's scary O_o;; lol

sortajan chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Spawn? lmao
sortajan chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Is there going to be any NaruTayu fluff or romance for the sake of insight onto their relationship? I know this story focuses on the next generation, but it'd be nice to get some more insight on how Naruto and Tayuya's relationship is now. Do they love each other? Are they happy with each other? Do they have an active sex life (I don't mean to be perverted; it's just an important factor in any relationship) etc;
Haraio chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Woot! New chapter I love the way you've written Tayuya in this one, I can really picture her as the type who needs really strong coffee to even be remotely sentient in the morning Well done!

I am trying to predict where this'll go, but I fail miserably. I can't think of anything lol. Looking forward to the next chapter

The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Nicely done thus far. You are the first person that's written NaruTayuya where they've already grown up, gotten married and had a kid; I see it as refreshing considering the majority of the fics in this pairing.

Keep up the work and hope to see your next update real soon.
Haraio chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Another great chapter, and I'm really excited about seeing where this is going. On a sidenote; Damn! You're a fast writer O.O You've already written two or three chapters in the time it takes me to finish my eight chapter _;; Yeah, I'm slow.

Hehe _ Can't wait to see more from you

sortajan chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Haraio chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Woot! Again, a great chapter. I really like the language troubles that they have; that is the sort of realistic thing that really brings your story to life Great job on that

Oh, and much love for you too Sakiya

KainUltima chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Hm...poor Kurosawa. I'm amazed that Lee just didn't rip off the leech by himself. Though with your description...it didn't seem like that would be easy to do.
Haraio chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Oh, scary. So Kurosawa is dead, and now Akane is a prisoner. I think Tayuya is gonna castrate every single enemy on the way in -chuckles- Well written as always, really looking forward to the next one

Haraio chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Lol, I love the last line. So good!

Please keep writing this. I am very intrigued to see where this is going