Reviews for Rosie's Pokemon Adventures
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
that was an incredible start
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I like the fact that they started out at school and was surprised that you had the pokemon talk.
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
Update soon, this was awesome
Sparky chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Honestly, I think it sucked. You kept switching through past and present so that got really annoying. I think you spent too much time on details like what people wear and stuff. You were switching Point-of-Views too often so the story sometimes became confusing. This was a really bad story.
Growlie chapter 13 . 8/31/2002
O.O TYPE TYPE TYPE! That is one of the best stories I have read. It is just like I was there! Keep it up!
Mad Hatter chapter 13 . 3/28/2002
Whoo, Awesome story. I loved the whole adventure through the flower archipeligo. THis is the best pokemon fic i have ever read. I loved it soooo much. I also read Orion's Adventure, but you never finished it. :(. O well, cause this one is sooooooo much better, and im definately reading the next parts of it. Her training for the Competition. Keep up the good work.
Artemis Noemi Nightingale chapter 3 . 1/4/2002
_ like this chap. but forgot to mention something in my last review; I realized immediately it was so and here's what it was: who was Ethan? He appeared at the marketplace and I have no idea where he came from!
Artemis Noemi Nightingale chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
_
Artemis Noemi Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Hello! I've reviewed some of your others, but this is the first time I've been logged in. _

I like this alot, I'm probably even going to try and start my own story like this! (And be just as original and descriptive too!)
Delete Me Please 1001001001 chapter 13 . 12/22/2001
HA! I read all of 'em! Lesse...I like all your characters, but I dunno if I can trust Josh yet...There were a few minor errors here and there, but overall, good job!
Delete Me Please 1001001001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
See! I'm here! I'm not leaving you in the dust, I'm not being mean! I just don't have as much time as I used to. Anyway, so far so good! Rosie seems like a believeable (sp.?) character, Sklyer is funny, and Josh is one heckuva jerk. I know I've only read the first chapter, but I'm gonna read the others! Don't worry! v
Angelette Jamie who finally got around to reading your story chapter 13 . 11/30/2001
Cool fic. I like. A lot. However, having a mind such as mine, I still think that Rosie and Skyler (Cant spell at midnight...) should have gotten together. But thats just me and how my mind works. - N E ways, good fic. I like it. A lot. Umm ok. enough of my senseless ramblings...buh bye.
LINK 2000 chapter 13 . 11/30/2001
Wow dude U kick! Just to think how much effort and determination u put into these fics makes me think just how lazy I am. I read Ur reviews on my fic so I though I'd have a look at urs and its not a fic... Its an epic! U've done too well.
The Dynamite Raver chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
As always Mists u never dissapoint ur the master of the new trainer fic -Patrick
Featherian Kari chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Oooooooooo, I like Luri-Luri! Mabye you should put in the other new Pokemon too! Great fic, as always!