Reviews for Warmth
CutestTrex chapter 1 . 3/20
It's 05:25 am. I lost track of time because of you!(jk)
I love this story so much that I had the read katara needed zuko.
mndalala chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
the sweetness, the fluffiness! ggahh my heart! love it! thank you for this precious piece of fluff!
mndalala chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
*gasp* what kind of married couple fight is this! XD
mndalala chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
what is this fluff.. it's giving me diabetes
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
Is it weird that I read this every night before going to sleep?
ninjanervana chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
I've only finished the first two chapters but this storybook is fantastic! I almost missed my train stop because I couldn't stop reading.
Sonja Schreiber chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I don't remember if I've ever written a review for this, but either way, this is one of my favorite stories of all time! I love Katara's obsession, and Zuko's reactions to her. I think you captured them so well, and put them in such an original situation.
Thank you for writing this. I absolutely love it. Because it's so short, it's probably one of the fics I read the most. :-)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
It's so adorable
ImZutarian4ever chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I'm reading this again and again,and i can't get enough...I must be leaving my 100th review
ImZutarian4ever chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Idk if i reviewed be4 but i rlly love is definantly my favourite Zutara ff!I really wish i can find someone like Zuko...and his warmth!Oh Gosh!Just,im reading this 7th time(i mean ff)and everytime im more impressed!:D
Kslamm chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
This was my first ever fanfic and it made me fall in love with everything Zutara. I always come back and read the story that started it all. I wish you wrote more stories because you're a great writer! I love it!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Read it again and looovee it!ACTUALLY ONE OF BEST I READ...I thought that one trough and i came to conclusion it really is..._Myb that it was a bit longer,but everything good lastes short...:)_ _
ImZutarian4ever chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Man,even i felt warm while reading those!So sweet!There's just 1thing
2 do
3words
4 you
I YOU-AND YOUR STORY SO MUCH!Its like begining of the winter right now and there is snow outside,and im feeling such kind of warm!You warmed my with writting this fanfiction!:)
ImZutarian4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Are you kidding me?Liked it?LOOOOOOVEEEED ITTTTT!:):)_