Reviews for Try to Love Again
Light on the Horizon chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
I liked this story. I did have a problem with the ages - not so much the age difference but the fact that Ginny was underage. However your writing and the storyline were great.
About-Yearning chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Yes! Yes! I adore you for writing this fic. Why? Because it's a realistically in-character romance between Ginny and Sirius. They're one of my favorite pairings, and there aren't enough stories about them. Furthermore, it's got dark parts-which any good story about Ginny should have, in my opinion: look at what she's been through-, their relationship doesn't come easily, people don't approve, etc. Yet, you don't make any characters into the villain, at least unrealistically. Draco obviously is a villain, but in a way I think we can all imagine him being. And Ron's a prat, but not a bad guy. Also, I love that you don't have her just be all healed and ready to sleep with Sirius immediately. No one would bounce back that quickly. And finally, I think you dealt with the age difference in a really great-and, unfortunately, unusually great-manner: you made it an issue, which it is, and something people were rightly concerned about, but not an insurmountable problem.

Phew. What a long review. But I had to say it all, because basically what I mean is that this is a dream fic for me, and thank you so much for writing it!
GinnyWeasleySnape chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
love the story!
SlytherinRiter chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
O.O

uh-oh-spagettio...
BriceVictoria chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
The last part, about Snape, was really funny! My cusion's and my face were blood red! She almosted peaed herself, while I was chocking on waster! LOL! You should do a flash back of that time That would be awsome!
Caroline Berlin chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
That was really quite lazy, brushing off Sirius' freedom as a long story.
krisV chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
this is so good i hope there is a sequele
purple-lightening chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
loved this!
omgtheykilledkenny360 chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
this is amazing .
Smegal chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
Wow, so when I logged on to FanFic today I wasn't expecting to get stuck in a story, but then I stumbled on to this one and I was hooked :-)

I LOVED IT! I usually ship Ginny/Draco, but this was a nice change. Great job on writing it, I think Sirius was so sweet and now from reading your story I have developed a little crush ;-)
lilysam chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story! I usually like Ginny paired with Draco or Harry, but I just came upon this one so I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out, I loved it! Ginny and Sirius were really sweet together, and it was so nice to read something a little bit different for once!
hrmmph chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
i like this story but I think it would work just as well if Ginny wasn't 15... that's a bit TOO young. 18 or even 20, out of hogwarts, in a relationship with Draco because of work or something would work just as well, I think, and wouldn't be quite as... digusting... he'd just be older; she wouldn't b a fucking kid! Of course, you'd have to change some things but it'd still work. but i guess maybe you were going for the extremely disgusting effect?

actually, i did like this story, but (go ahead, call me a prude) she must be a huge slut to be having sex with Draco Malfoy at 15 or younger...
Remmy chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
I enjoyed this a lot, and I'm glad I didn't have to wait for updates ;)

*am now going to check out your other stories*
misshermionegranger chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I love this... though I really do feel sorry for Draco as well as Ginny...
furrylittlesecret chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
I really haven't ever read Sirius/Ginny (mainly because, well, I think the people who write it, along with some other ships, must be on some type of drug). But this was so CUTE!