Reviews for The Camping Trip
Anonymous1201 chapter 5 . 1/26
Could you update this? Go to truelifedotorg
rafa number one fan chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
really good story so far looking forward to the following chapters :)
schillingklaus chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Update! You can't leave them out there like that!

Is Tyler the same as in 'I love Sushi' who gave Drake and Josh Nachos with superglue instead of cheese?
qtbubble123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
thank you so much rockcrab for the reviews, they really persuade me to write more, i'll keep u all updated with new chapters soon.
Rockcrab chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
This is good, and I get the feel of Annie and Drake are friends...

Mr.Books chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Lol its hilarious. The characters are just like the ones in the T.V. show. Megan is the best.
Rockcrab chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
I hate these type of chapters. You know, the ones that aren't exciting, but are completely necessary or the story falls apart?

Rockcrab chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Ha! Megan got them. I expected that one. Megan has a boyfriend too? This is getting exciting. I'll be back. As a great man once said... wait... I don't remember what he said... AW MAN!

Rockcrab chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Ha! I bet Megan wins... if not I'm sure she'll get pay back somehow because she's cool like that!

Rockcrab chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hahaha! I'm happy I read it! As I said, I write pretty long reviews. Ok, the characters actually seemed in character so, that made it all the better. You are a good writer. By the way, you are stuck with a review next chapter too.

toph-obsessed-being chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
please dont make this a story where you take the time to write a cliffhanger and just leave us there forever! please be a good writer

i give it * out of six stars! GOOD JOB!
fantasyforever1989 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This one caught my attention right away, it seems really interesting. I'm very interested to see what happens next. Great start though. Keep up the great work! :)