Reviews for BlazeBlitz
Aerotes chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
Amazing. Really Amazing I wish I could write half as good as you. :)
Tonstaaar chapter 23 . 9/23/2010
Wonderful very cute little Roxas.I very don't know what else to say your stories leave me speech-less
AceSoleil chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
SQUE! I'm glad I found time to read to the end of this. The entire trilogy really hit home for me because I've been through some similar things. I'm looking forward to starting on "Growing Light" now! You're a great writer. :)
avidDreamwriter chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
OMG! I always dreamt of them having a kid. btw, I saw the family portrait rox4eva did. It's soo cute.. course I alwys imagined them having twins, a boy and girl, the girl with axel's hair and larxene's eyes, and vice versa for the boy.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 23 . 9/9/2008
Hi, I'm back from the dead. And with that lovely intro...

That was quite the mushy ending. I liked it, though. I was almost sad to see Bellacruxia back because this time around you can't hate her! I actually had to feel pain for a former villain...that's deep...Poor Sinka! I can't believe after all she went through, a car was what finally killed her. And Mortica-talk about a personality 360! I was sure she was dead after Axel's attack and then her little brawl with Larxene. But apparently not, as she's now going to actually grow old with Jester...how cute. And have I mentioned that I'm in love with baby Roxas? He is the cutest thing ever!
lenoirs chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
there isnt more i can tell you for this story, i cant put into words what a story youve written. whatever i say is weak, but the story was nothing short of a KH painted a beauty that will be seen by so many more as time passes
Nightshroud chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Your facts were very interesting. I absolutely loved your trilogy. I'll be waiting to see what you write up next. Make sure you let me know! I'm so sad to see the story end, but it was an excellent done! )
Burningxblue chapter 23 . 6/2/2008
This was a beautifully constructed story. You are a wonderful author, and I look forward to any new stories. I'll miss this trilogy, but we can always look for new things.

Keep writing~

Hikari
Xortberg chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
That was an amazing story. Not as good as the first,in my opinion, but it was still very well written. I'm looking forward to your next work, and until then, congratulations on a fantastic trilogy.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
Yay! All goes well for the wolves and the dead!

I have to say that this has, without a doubt, been the most original, entertaining, postgame Axel/Larxene trilogy that I've ever read; so a round of applause, kudos, and bravo for seeing the series through from beginning to end, all for the shape-shifters! (And the companion of Roxas' years to come! ;))

I s'pose I should be very glad that you went ahead with 'Pyroelectricity', rather than have it fleet by, as some fleeting ideas do! And yet, I admit that ending it off with a good future for Mortica and Jester, putting all unrest aside between the Org. and the Santors, in addition to giving Larxene something of the mother/Roxas something of the grandmother-wolf they never really had was a wonderfully endearing plus to the denouement. :)

Course, as you have done throughout 'Pyroelectricity' and 'Firestorm', you've kept Axel and Larxene's relationship lively, poignant, and believable; even moreso with their love for Roxas!

Though I am sad to say bye-bye to the adventures of the Org. and the Santors, I do hope to see more of your writing in regards to mixing novel ideas such as this, and elaborating upon pre-existing/new-found relationships.

Other than, it was a fun read, and won't be forgotten anytime soon!

(P.S... Jealous! Strafe would've been quite something, ne? XP)
Larxenethefirefly chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
Aw, its over T_T Well, i WILL be expecting the trilogy over Roxas soon, so you'd better hurry and post it :D
Oathkeepera chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
Ahh... it is over... :( Ya'know... I think you should actually write your own book. Become an author in real life. I think your stories would be amazing!

Just a suggestion: Since you are thinking about making a companion for the trilogy, how about getting Roxas to actually 'met' with the other Roxas. It could be a taboo thing. XD

Until next time!
Wraith the Destroyer chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
This was a great triology. Thank you for taking out your time to post it here. Hope to see more of your work. Later
Larxenethefirefly chapter 22 . 5/28/2008
I feel sorry for Bellacruxia, even if she was a witch in the second story. T_T At least she's changed...

NO! Only one more chapter? D: Is there going to be another story after this one, or is this it?
Nightshroud chapter 22 . 5/28/2008
Wow I felt myself getting choked up here. Good chapter. I'm so sorry to see the story end, but I can't help but be excited everytime you update!