Reviews for Disenchanted
nightfury101 chapter 12 . 7/19
Please finish I'm dying to know if sasuke will ever gain a heart and works things out with naruto and their kids I mean sasuke does have potential
bloodedlife94 chapter 12 . 6/20
Oh my god! I want more of this amazing fanfic
MoonIllusion chapter 6 . 5/27
your writing is somewhat confusing
ougley chapter 12 . 2/15
I love it :)
Please update
yannieXD chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
still have plans continuing it?
lightfromshadows chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
So there is a second child? Is it save to assume that this one came from Sai? And why didn't Sasuke question the fact that there even were children? Did he know Naruto could bare children or did he just assume that they were adopted? So many questions...
kenmadoll chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
No more updates? ):
kim chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Sasuke is such a BASTARD! I hate this fanfic (it was fantastic except for sasuke's attitude that made everything go wrong) b/c of the way the fucking asshole, mother fucker, son of a bitch Sasuke who can't suck it up and blame everything on Naruto. Calling people a retard when he himself is a selfish piece of shit who are worst than the dirt people steps on. ARRGGGGG! why is this world so mess up!?
Cottonstarlin chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
Please update. I'm really curious to see how this turns out.
Mila Pink chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
A chapter very tense.
Sai is a motherfucker to be cheating Naruto that way.
I'm curious to know what Danzo meant by child of prophecy.
kisses
xeyuxe20 chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
I kinda get it why u haven't updated this for so long. . the way the story goes it hard to come up of ways of letting sasuke nd shun have a fatherly bond without it looking rushed or forced and I'm actually having doubt that this will end as sasuke nd naruto pairing (I still hope it will this is the reason why I'm here afterall)

I like how u portrayed the characters u can understand where their actions are coming from especially sasuke he so in character how awkward he was with kids his child even and how cold and aggressive he was with revenge yup very sasuke indeed :)) althi I can't say thesame with naruto . I can't figure him out sometimes and veryunsure of himself not the brave and bashful guy I know but then having kids do that to people -_-''

I do hope u still update this and dont abandon the the u
problematic chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
after re-skimming this story... you've really written yourself into a wall here. well, the actions sasuke takes are drastic, and he's very aggressive, but more than that, he's just not soft enough...the way people automatically don't trust him, the way their hackles are raised, the way he responds to their open hostility, the way insults are thrown at every opportunity...it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. nearly impossible to rectify the intense dislike borderline hatred that almost every character has for him, even the ones that supposedly care i.e., sakura, kakashi, naruto. he's treated like a plague, like a would-be traitor, which begs the question, who are you writing here? because while this sasuke has served the village his whole life, the way you write everyone on edge around him makes it seems like he's about ready to desert at any moment. having a protagonist narrated by everyone as despicable will only serve to make him despicable... idk
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
THIS STORY IS GOOD! THANK YOU!
Such-a-sadsound chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
wow, okay there is so much that i have to say. First of all this is an amazing story, okay? Seriously, the fucking writing and the plot line is so damn good. UGHHGHGHGHGHHGHGSKDJFSHDJFSH,FJNS, Let me just say that your character portrayals are mind blowing. I'm so in love with Sakura it's not even funny, and my Naruto bb makes my heart hurt. God, don't get me started on fucking Sai. My lovely lovely Sai who is so in love with naruto it's scary. Nice touch on having Danzo as his father, fucking bastard. I've always had mixed feelings about his character in canon and other fics but you're making hate his fucking guts here, jesus. Oh man, oh mannnn. when Sai told naruto that he was a demon but not because of the nine tails i cried. I hope, and I pray that you update and i'll wait forever until you do.
P.S. sorry if this review isn't coherent.