Reviews for Disenchanted
ItsCandyLove chapter 12 . 3/1
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
kay-kw33n chapter 12 . 1/30
update pls, I need to know what happens
iiClippedWingsii chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
omggg
updateee. pleaseee for this starving soul.
Kibaface chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
This story makes me so angry sometimes, but it's a really good read.
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Loved it,awesome
ChristinaEST chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Amazing, simply a breathtaking story. It's nice
to see a story in a new point of view compared to the many, many 'sappy love stories', even though i enjoy one of those any day. Kudos to you for creating such an rememable story, one that difinetly gives a whole new perspective to what sasunaru fanfiction can be. You can only say that only an incredible, talented, ingenious person could have written this, so if you ever write an original book... It would be a happy day for every reader out there. My favourite saunaru story, ever...
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I know it has been 2 years, but please write more!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I want more! And I want it now! (please?)
Agridulce Luna chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Love this! (And hate Sasuke)

Please finish it! The stiry is too good.
MusicFan Banana chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
The plot is interesting, but Sasuke simply isn't likeable, I mean; Naruto didn't do right hiding Sasuke parenhood, but Sasuke is a monster, he can't sink any lower.
MusicFan Banana chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I hate Sasuke.

I read and read hoping that he'll show some humanity, but he's cruel, sadistic, son of a bitch. I liked your story, something keeps pulling me to it, but I really can't see how all of the mess Sasuke made would get better.

He took all the opportunities from Naruto, he took his family away, "if he didn't marry him he would take his child away, it didn't matter if Shun hated him, Narutos pain would be worth" what the fuck? he's a monster. First he threats Naruto like a cheap, useless whore, he didn't let him explain and then he questions why Naruto didn't tell him about his fucking kid? after he marries Naruto he make him pay rent and sleep in a closet, really? He doesn't desserve forgiveness.

I liked Naruto, but he annoy me with the choices he made since moving to Konoha again, letting Sasuke take his happiness and then being nice to him. I mean... if someone did everything Sasuke did to Naruto I would loath them, Hate the person, they destroy my life, they would not desserve me saying they would be "great parents".

Just uggggg, I hope you update to see how all of this evolves.
Clayton chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
So slow but good plot
JaiHo chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I see that you havn't updated this story in a couple years, but I'm still clinging to the hope that you will finish it! You're incredibly talented and this story is heart-wrenching, particularily this last chapter. I don't tend to get emotional when I read, but I actually got tears in my eyes when Naruto left Sasuke's bed feeling broken and used. Beautiful, just beautiful.
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Please continue this story :)
Anexapura chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Please, please tell me you're going to finish this story. While reading this chapter, I couldn't stop myself from crying. When I read he part where Shun's crying about his family being torn apart and his want for it to return to normal, I broke down. It reminded me so much of my situation at that age and how mad I was at my mother for letting me go through all that. And watching Shun go through almost the exact same thing I went through brought me to tears. Plus, I never really grew up with responsible parental figures so watching Naruto's fear of failure to protect his children and Sasuke's struggle to adapt to parenthood stirred up a lot of emotions in me. And that last part between Naruto and Sasuke, it makes me wonder. Will Sasuke eventually become the father he needs to be? Will Shun ever acknowledge Sasuke as his father? Will romance spark between Naruto and Sasuke? I really wanna know!
I've never been so emotionally attached to any fan fiction, and I think it's amazing. Your descriptive writing and word combination are beautiful. You've turned characters into people I could believe to be real. I feel for what they feel, and I think your ability to make me do that is amazing. I really hope you continue this (if not for you then for the rest of us) because it's too good! 3