Reviews for Disenchanted
yukino89 chapter 12 . 4/8
More wow it just keeps getting better don't stop
Arw165 chapter 12 . 4/3
Title of the father of the year goes to Sasuke. Man, I get they all made some mistakes, some things could have been done differently. Fathers have a right to know about their kids, but I'm not surprised Naruto wasn't too keen on tellings him about his pregnancy. For example, after being told to "get the f- out" after their night together and insulting Naruto 24/h. Uchiha was the one, who wanted to pretend nothing ever happened. That wouldn't make me expect him be elated with Naruto expecting. Their were both victims of that jutsu, but Sasuke has his head so far up his ass the whole fic, that he doesn't see, that other people around him have it hard too. When you follow the Sasuke POV narrative you see there is potential, that he seems to be capable of caring, but regardless of his feelings, the way he speak and acts (especially when angry) says something entirely different. His complete disregard to other people feelings is astounding. He thinks he can solve anything by force/threat/blackmail. Maybe that's true with Naruto, but you can scare your child into loving you. He is so hellbent on having his kid back, but you don't see any affection or real happiness from being reunited. Just bitterness caused by separation and betrayal, plus the feeling of possessiveness ('he is Uchiha, he's my son, so he has to stay with me'). It's one (cruel) thing to want to make Naruto suffer, but he doesn't care about hurting 100% innocent children too. Just to spite Naruto. I won't be surprised, if he smacks either of them in a future with the short fuse he has.
I find that last Naruto-Sasuke conversation weird, even more Naruto's smiles. I think I wouldn't be able to try sincerely comforting the guy, who ruined the life of my children and mine by blackmailing me.
I am really curious if this is going to end with consensual SasuNaru and how would you make it happen.

I feel sorry for Sai to some extent, but let's remember he's spying for Danzo, so I'm gonna stay wary of him. Especially, when we don't know Shimura's plans for the boy.
Fullmoonwolf950 chapter 4 . 1/17
So its been a while for me. I haven't read fan fiction of anything in four years, I lost my rhythm in the writing ,the plot and how to even do things right. For some reason my lol sister started watching Naruto from the very beginning to the end. Damn it all I came back to the reason easy Mary was my first ever ship to ever love and write about. So I went and search and found your fix which I have not read in a very long time and omg I am so happy I did. You have an absolute talent with wording. Its so ambiguous, so poetic to read and I fell in love with writing all over again. So I just want to th a k you for the inspiration that came back to me after reading your fix all over again.
hetaseven chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Hi there! I like your story, I like the way you write them. It makes me addicted and so eager to see what will happen next. Are you serious leaving this one stuck with only 12 chap? Hm. If that so, im not very happy then. But well, im not blaming you.
Honestly, your story make me feel so emotional inside out. Whoohooo! You're such a badass you know, trying to torture Mr. K's characters like that, bah! I must say that is cool, playing with readers heart like that. Im even suspecting perhaps you inherit kind of Itachi's ability, manipulation I mean.
Well duh, Im not gonna judge too much of your plot and characterization because every time Im assuming something, you clear it out in the later chapter with kinda well build story albeit some of them are implicit. Hm, your outline must be something.
I cant believe it feels right and Im just accepting Naruto being mentally sane under those issues and circumstances! Oh, I almost forget there is Sai. Hm yeah, Sai. I dont like him. I hate Danzou. And Chi. Damn she is Sai's. Damn! Damn! Damn! I cant even argue because her presence makes the fic intact and more logical. Argh! (Hey Im SasuNaru fan here! How do I suppose to accept SaiNaru without at least a grumble inside my throat!) Suck!
~
Naruto: "Languange, little lady!"
Me: "Urg, yes ma'am."
Naruto: *glaring*
Me: "S-sir, yes Sir."
xD
~
Oookay! Im following in case you ever gonna update this fabulous fic, though it is nearly end of 2016 already. So much interesting things left unsettle here. So yeah~
Well done Author-san. Thanks for sharing this to me hahah! Have a nice long long years!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
I can't be angry with Naruto, but Sasuke is other thing. He's really thw worst since the first chapter. Yeah, I know he didn't know anything about his son for eight years but everything about him is bad. He didn't understand which he is guilty too.
nightfury101 chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Please finish I'm dying to know if sasuke will ever gain a heart and works things out with naruto and their kids I mean sasuke does have potential
bloodedlife94 chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Oh my god! I want more of this amazing fanfic
MoonIllusion chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
your writing is somewhat confusing
ougley chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Please update
yannieXD chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
still have plans continuing it?
lightfromshadows chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
So there is a second child? Is it save to assume that this one came from Sai? And why didn't Sasuke question the fact that there even were children? Did he know Naruto could bare children or did he just assume that they were adopted? So many questions...
kenmadoll chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
No more updates? ):
kim chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Sasuke is such a BASTARD! I hate this fanfic (it was fantastic except for sasuke's attitude that made everything go wrong) b/c of the way the fucking asshole, mother fucker, son of a bitch Sasuke who can't suck it up and blame everything on Naruto. Calling people a retard when he himself is a selfish piece of shit who are worst than the dirt people steps on. ARRGGGGG! why is this world so mess up!?
Cottonstarlin chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
Please update. I'm really curious to see how this turns out.