Reviews for Books, Falls and a Not So First Meeting
patheticnemesis chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
These are adorable! It's not a pairing that's very common, but the way you've written their relationship slowly building is very realistic, and I love the little everyday moments included. It would be wonderful to see an update, but I can be happy with what's already up - it's already made me a fan of the ship :)
Avera-of-Light chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Let me tell you, this story is one of the cutest, "fluffiest", and sweetest ones I've ever read! 3 Thanks to you, I've had a complete hangover for EdwardxSciezska fanfiction, and now going to start one of my own! Thank you for your brilliant fanfiction, the memorable chapters, and I'm not sure if you're still into this, but whatever, I still love it!

Once again, thank you so much, and are you still working on this? If so, I can't wait to read it! If not, then I'll reread what you've written again and again. :D
ClockRepair chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Aww, that was cute. Wonder if Ed and Al found what they were looking for.
ClockRepair chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Aww, that was really sweet. And finally, Alphonse makes another entrance :P
ClockRepair chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting a chapter like this. So sad...but things cna't always be lovey dovey, now can they?
ClockRepair chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Wow, I thought I'd never see another update. I'm glad you're continueing it because it's such a great story. You don't really see this pairing often. You don't have to worry either because this chapter was fine although I'm kind of curious. How did Ed get over the fact that he "sexually harassed" Sciezska two chapters before? :P

And who knew Ed could be such a romantic?
WamprickNyx chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
I'm actually an Edward/Winry fan, but you got me hooked up on this pairing too. Congrats! I never thought it possible to think of Ed with anyone other than Winry, I don't know, I just closed my mind to all else. Still, this story of yours is really cute, even if the chapters are short. And the fact that you've got Sciezska in character and perhaps Ed too is a plus.

My fave part was "Wasn’t that technically sexual assault? Gah!" part. Ed would definitely freak out after doing such a thing D

Good job, keep updating this please!

Miffness chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Aww, you have now made me love th9s pairing! And that is SUCH a LONG and ENTERTAINING arther note.
Infinite101 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
aww i absolutely love this fic,

im so for the Ed/AlterSciezska-ness ]

My favourite chapter so far has to be Chapter five - i was like "Wow, Go Ed!"

I loved Ed and Al's conversation in this chapter -

and at the begining; "sexual assault?"

Lmao! I literally burst out laughing when i read that line,

I hope you continue writing this pairing, you depict their relationship really well.
Shinzochi chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
This story is GREAT! I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
ClockRepair chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Even with the cute little joke at the end, I think my favourite part of the chapter is when Ed's like, "Oh my God, did I just commit a sexual assualt?"

But I love how Al is FINALLY mentioned in the story because if Ed really did soemthing like that, Al would know, right? And I'm surprised Al hasn't come to the library with him either...or maybe he's just giving his brother some alone time with a girl because, really, when is Ed going be interested again...sorry about the rambling! XD
Took-Baggins chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
heh heh heh...random library lovin'. best kind there is. i suppose i should have seen it coming when he ran up to her with his hair down and his top button undone. i was too busy spacing out and thinking "yes, that is a NICE image, indeed."

needless to say, i really love this chapter. XD these two are fast becoming my favorite fanon pairing.
Pajaro Negro chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Whoa! Ed is bold. Good job, Ed.
Pajaro Negro chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I'm beginning to like this as a pairing! But if it stays platonic, that's okay, too. I just want to see more conversations. :)
Pajaro Negro chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I'm content with them remaining friends, too, though a romance with Alter-Sciezska could make some sense. I don't think real Scieska would pair up with Ed.

I like your portrayal of Ed. You're capturing the movie characterization (the sort of new quietness) quite well.