Reviews for The Break Up?
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
All of your Kigo stories are pure genius. I love how they both hit each other before they could finish talking.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was great! Awesome job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
While I feel sorry for Kim, in a way, over her misapprehension of Shego's intentions, I can't help but think, in the back of my mind, "You Complete Ninny!"

Come on, Kim! What is the basis for any and every truly good, strong, healthy relationship? COMMUNICATION! You know, the same thing that makes so many of your missions not just feasible, but seamless? TALK TO THE GIRL (er ... woman ... yeah, Kim's the girl ... yeah). They could have avoided lots of angst and trepidation and sorrow and fear (not to mention a couple of black eyes) if Kim had just been open with Shego about her suspicions.

Anyway, good story. The parts with the poor vacationing priest were really good. Adding to Favorites.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
even though i could tell something good was about to happen i could still feel all of kim's angsty emotions, so good job doing that. i feel so sorry for the poor priest.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Now this I liked. Kim was being an idiot, but it worked the way you wrote it.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
AHAHAHA... awesome story! This must've been the first story that has made me want to laugh hysterically and cry at the same time. Great job! D
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Once again that was hilariously perfect! Good Job!
The Leper King chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
haha, i love kim decking shego in the middle of her proposal.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Do a prequel! do a prequel!

Heh, I had the hunch that Shego WAS gonna "pop" the question" too bad Kim ruind the moment, but hey you cant argue with the results.

Invader JJohnny Signing Off.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great stuff. This series cracks me up...
Knight of Discord chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Lucky priest.
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
LMAO Oh that poor priest! Kim trying to prevent Shego from breaking up with her by trying to knock her out was a killer. Ya kill me!
fantasyxfreeme chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was funny as HELL! omg this is one of the best kigos i've ever read lol :D
somedorkynerd chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Lol, nice story. It was funny
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh My Fricking God! This is hilarious! I can't believe Kim's plan to keep Shego was to knock her out cold. lol! And then Shego took revenge and punched her just when Kim was saying that she loved her, lol! I wouldn't have even proposed if that had happened to me.

Great job with this story, is both cute and funny. And what's better than that?