Reviews for The Last Freedom
kawaiigurl342k chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was beautifully dark, the experimentation was very creative and I cannot deny that it certainly appeals to me. Please write more Death Note fanfictions like this! Well, please write more Death Note fanfictions in general, because I haven't seen many new ones lately and I like yours.
nogeplu15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
yay! moar dark yaoi please!

(L fangirls) O_o NOT L!

(me)Yes L!
Mizuki Haruka chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
It'll be better if you write it longer but anyway, it's good! _
Nilla- justiceishotgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Absolutely love this fic. L drugged on aphrodisiacs is yay 3
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great job. Cruel and brutal. Nice little twist with the drug. I like the mental torture since I think that would be L's real fall.
colgate P chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
GREAT i wish it wasnt complete...:( lol x x x
vampyredoll chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Kinky.
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
is there a sequel?
Strawberry Cupckae chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
O my... that was nothing like the others u wrote... and i LOVE it!
Olynara Sedai chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
... Creepy. I like that he called him Lawliet, though I don't know if L would have kept calling Light "kun," honourifics seem... out of place, unless mocking.

But there exchange was great, and that Light was letting him stay in the house but L refused. And Light's just so great when he's evil XD

The end is... unsettling. Despite L saying there was hope and he'd escape, the last bit makes him seem like there's no hope... poor L. ESCAPE! TURN THE TABLES ON YOUR CAPTURE!

Enjoyed this, yours till the end, Olynara
Fantabulous chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
OH my god, I have such a sick mind... For some reason, I absolutely adore fics involving LightxL with Tortured!L.

This was chilling. Very nice job. And that last sentence of "And L was never wrong," is such a wonderfully cynical ending. ]
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wow... aw... that's sick and adorable at the same time. Raito is a little out of character but otherwise is very very evil :D I love it. lol
The Crone's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/8/2008