Reviews for Above Alt Else
Buddy5647 chapter 25 . 9/25
HOLY WOW! Wonderful story. Cost me 2 nights sleep cause I couldn't "put it down." A real page turner. Will read several times and I still have 24 chances to review and tell you how wonderful you are. Thanks for sharing your ideas and your talent. Buddy
Ara Drake chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I wanted to tell you that I love this story. I think it was well thought out, the characters really well developed, and although a little outside the typical superman universe it's truly an excellent re-imagination of the classic story. If love to see it in comic book form someday.
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
This was a lovely story - and very much an emotional read! Good writing
tua33915 chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
I wanna cry. What an emotional ride. Screaming for a sequel. What an awesome fic.
zannasue chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
Omg! I found the trailer for this fanfic on YouTube and decided to read it. I read it out in 2 days. This was really an emotional fic, and I really connected with all the characters. This was the BEST AU story I read! Jory captured my heart, I was close to tears soooo many times! Loved it!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Definitly one of the best-if not the best-AU Lois and Clark fics I've ever read. Really well thought-out and planned. Great job.
anon chapter 25 . 5/22/2012
Goddamnit. I went through 10 tissues of crying to get to here. It was truely a wonderful ride. Thank you.
GottaLoveThis chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read on FanFiction! I'm soooo impressed! It's so unlike ANY other story I've read. You really did just throw the ingredients into a blender and pour it out into this story. But it ended up being so perfect! I was never able to predict where it was going. NEVER. And that kind of drove me nuts...but in a good way. The sap in me wants a sequel. But the realist isn't sure there's a follow up story that could be as good.

Your characters were really interesting to me too. I could never quite picture which Lois and Clark you were using. Sometimes I would picture Erica and Tom from Smallville and sometimes I would picture Teri and Dean from L&C. But in my head the perfect Perry White was (and will always be) Lane Smith from L&C. And ultimately, I could tell from this story is was L&C based (not Smallville based).

The only real critiques I have are about spelling and grammar. Though this is hardly the worst story I've seen when it comes to spelling and grammar mistakes, there still were quite a few. I'm giving you the leeway you requested about the science. Although, I am quite impressed with how much of the science mumbo-jumbo you got correct!

Ultimately, I'm in love with this story. It's definitely in my top 5.
mangers chapter 25 . 4/16/2011
This story made me laugh and cry so many times! Wonderful to read. Loved it :)
angelspike55 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
love your story
1eclecticreader chapter 25 . 3/12/2010
As I read this story, my emotions were in turmoil - oftentimes my heart would break, other times I'd be spitting mad or sometimes my spirit would soar.

Lois and Clark are great. But the character that held most of my attention was Jory. I just felt for him and cheered him on all throughout the story. It was him I was most invested in. So I was really incredibly grateful that he had his happy ending.
klingoncowboy chapter 25 . 5/8/2009
I actually ran across this else where and spent the better part of a day reading it. The story was my first taste of fan fiction and I was stunned. The story was great. Thanks for a beautifully done tale.
brosuitup chapter 25 . 1/11/2009
What a unique idea. I don't know if you read comics at all, but this would make an amazing DC Elseworlds story.