Reviews for Sous la Lune Rose
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
You. Killed. Tails. *Is an insane Tails fangirl with anger issues*
lilysash97 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
My bike is named Lancelot.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Sonic: NNNOOO! Not Rodney and Hugo! *tears up*
Tails: *eating Sonic's shoes* TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

1) LOL Sonic's named his shoes
2) LOL Sonic's named his shoes Rodney and Hugo

BFCE
BEST FREAKING CHAPTER EVER!
zeldastep chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Interesting story. Im not sure whether I like it cuz its good, or if i dont like it cuz it kinda bummed me out...anyway, you should make an alternate ending to this chapter. In which Sonic explains what actually happened to everyone and how they react.
dekuchao chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
oh my... this story will be stuck in my mind for long time, especialy the part were sonic had to bury Amy and Shadow's child :'(. the story was good though.
tears over beers chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Waaaaaaw... That was... Reaaally good. I often wondered what would happen if the characters really were real animals; it's ironic how two of the good hearted people, Tails and Vector, would suddenly become top of the food chain and end up killing the others, wheras the typically 'bad ass', put up a fight guys, like Knuckles, Shadow and Rouge would end up being eaten.

Although it was quite ammusing to see the tables turned on Shadow, and him being eaten by Tails. For once, the little guy won! XD.

Cheese saves the day! XD.

Anyyyyway, very well written, everyone was in character and all that... The only thing I did think was just a little OOC was Sonic with a gun, but since his friends were all in danger and/or dead, then I guess he actually would do that, so it kinda makes him in character... If that made any sense(:.

The note from Vanilla made me "Aaaaaawwwhh" a little(:.

I loved it! Well done(:
sonadow wolf chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
T-T TAILS!SHADOW!CHARMY!WHY!
sonadow wolf chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
T-T HOW COULD YOU!U SICK MONSTER YOU GOT SHADOW KILLED HOW COULD YOU WRIGHT THIS HUH!
sonadow wolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
good so far very intresting and in a way suspenceing and also i hope sonicgets out but i read the summary now i am fully intested
Straithor chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
I need a tissue...OH THE HUMANITY! DX
Ezzekiel chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I must say, this was a very original idea for a story with no sarcasm involved...not even there. I did enjoy it all...up until Tails died! WHY! I LOVE HIM SO!...ahem. As I was saying, it was a great idea for the story and I'm glad to hear you enjoy learning of different animals sexual traits. And to reply to your reply to my review, (confusing, no?) I might read some more of your recent stories, the only problem being is that I only want to read stories with Tails being a main character, which is why I was so upset when you killed him off in this story. So I will check out some other stories and see if I can be interested in them or see if they have a good amount of Tails in them. If you really want to catch my attention, you could always write a nice bit of smut with Tails...what is it called on this site again? Oh yea, lemon, write one of those and I'll give you a nice review! Anyways great story, hope there's more liek it, and I hope I didn't scare you too much with the whole "dirty talk" crap but you seem sensible enough to handle it...right?
The Cinderninja chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
HO! WHOA! WAIT!

You wrote /this/ one, too? Wow. This was like, one of my favourite stories from waaaaaayy back! (. I remember spending my entire busride to school and then first period health class reading this).

Huh. I'm surprised that it's so old (hehe... like, 2 years is /totally/ a long time now .), because this story-to me, at least- seems to be one of the best of your. I think your writing in this is actually my favourite of all your stories... hmm...

Well, then again, that /is/ if it's still as good as I /remember/ it being... I guess I shall check again though... just to be safe...

*cheekygrin, and goes off to reread story*

~Dash
SonicGurl chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Wow, awesome story... I'm sad because of the losses... But this story was wonderful... I loved it!
SonicGurl chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
octolingkiera chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Oh, wows! What a great story! Aw... Poor Sonic... I hate endings too. But, I don't think I can really say anything about them, considering the fact that I've never gotten far enough to WRITE one... Anyway... *spaz* It's pretty sad that Tails, Charmy and Shadow died... OH! And Amy and Shadow's impulsive love child... *hugs her Tails plushie* *yells in Tails' face* YOUZ ATEZ SONIC'S SHOESEZ! *hugz* But I stillz loves ya'z! *sigh* Yahoo Messenger won't work... I wish my computer was better. I ALSO wish my stupid LAPTOP didn't have to get sent BACK from (supposedly) being REPAIRED! *still a spaz* So, anyway, what a fantabul;ous story. u Great job. GREAT job! Keep writing great stories! XD w *skips off to your profile*