Reviews for Save Room
STR8BKCHICK chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Wow! So I'm going to assume you don't plan on finishing this piece since you haven't updated for some years, but I have to review, in case it makes a difference! This is really awe-inspiring The way you're writing the internal struggle and the obvious longing between the pair is beautiful and completely draws you in!

I adore this...and am sad that there are only two chapters.

Wherever you are...I hope you consider getting back to this...
GrudgeHolder chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is really good. Like your characterization of Letty and Dom and the change of pace of their "relationship". Whenever Alex finds out(down the road)I hope Dom puts up a hell of a fight for the love our girl.
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
I like this story so far and I so can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
2furious4u chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
OMG... OMG... i can't wait for more
MiM99 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
This is awesome, please continue soon!
spedclass chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
:) I like it. That's about all I have to say. Update soon, of course.

-Princess-
nakita1031 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Love it bitch. You know it. I'm so glad you're back...and that you brought gifts! Ok, I'm truly going to bed now.

mucho love,
Vicx chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
This is great please keep writing i will be waiting! Dotty all the way!
Karikocha chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
It's getting comfortable, he's sneaking back in to her heart...slowly.

Little by little, and by the time she realizes it...well it'll be too late.

One mis-step and everything is thrown away. She has a chance at a 'life' with Alex, I'd say a real chance...if...if she wasn't having these thoughts of...can we do this?...it feels right...he feels right.

But...is her real 'chance' being jeopardized by Alex? And what she says and thinks she wants? What's 'better'?

Well worth the wait.

More please.
Karikocha chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Great start.

More, please.
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Damn, you're just now putting this up? I remember you emailed this to me like freakin' forever and a day ago.

Anyways, I'm sure I told you back then I liked it and that hasn't changed. Very interesting.

*Begins to wait forever and a day for chapter 2*
DieselFire chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
HEY! must say, i'm diggin' this fic!

*Mimi*
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Please please write more this is so good!