Reviews for Don't Drink The SkeleGro
theawesomeyvetel chapter 19 . 1/7
I, having watch seasons 1-4 of Once Upon a Time, have develpoed a (un)healthy fear/hatred of Peter Pan, but yes, I got the references.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Ron why why ronWHY
Guest chapter 100 . 12/8/2014
I couldn't stop laughing! omg I loved it. the only thing is that I think the twins would have hung out with Shawn a lot more.
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 100 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful! I loved reading this. Have a nice day! :)
Dani McLean chapter 100 . 6/29/2014
This story was absolutely hilarious. I love the ending to it. "Wouldn't believe what he tried to accomplish with a woodchuck, a peach, and a tickling hex." The sad part is that at this point, I just might. Poor Peeves though. His little buddy is gone.
Dani McLean chapter 99 . 6/29/2014
Now the real question is, who's on first?
Dani McLean chapter 87 . 6/29/2014
Gotta love Gus. How he does I'll never know.
Dani McLean chapter 62 . 6/19/2014
This song is beautiful. As much as I wish I could I couldn't write a song to save my life. I would love to see the faces of the first years if it was ever sang.
Dani McLean chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
"It's not a question in the way you grip it."

This story is amazingly funny. I loved the interaction with Trelawny (if that's how you spell it) so far.

(In case you were wondering, I chose this chapter to review so I know where to come back and keep reading. I love this but it's almost 2am.)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Make these longer
Star Skies chapter 100 . 2/5/2014
Awesome, hilarious story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Psychedelica chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
This is so cute! I'm favouriting it so I can read a few chapters when I'm next stuck on the train:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Hilarious you are awesome
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 100 . 7/1/2013
Wow. Just wow. I was laughing all the way through this! I loved how in character they all were, too! And I loved the part at the end where snape and lassiter already knew each other...I'd love to know the story behind that! I would've preferred a bit more detail in the beginning when they first arrived, but I loved it all the same! Fantastic job!
16hayhay16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
"anything which involved Shawn forfeited all rights to be normal." Love it!