Reviews for Top 50 Things Yuki Nagato Wouldn't Do
Oh hai thar chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Actually...a lot of these probably could happen if you threw in some emotions here and there. Okay, not most of them. Never mind, sir v.v
brewcha chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
LOL! ALL OF THEM IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER XD I love the part when you said she'd throw a basketball at Itsuki. No matter how extreme all the others may be, that was the funniest XD

Also likes: "Flip her hair, sexily."
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I laughed at this.

Although for some reason one of those this popped in my head. If you actually read this comment, I'm terribly sorry.

"Become a vampire…I’m just sayin’"

Actually wouldnt that be fitting? I mean what with vampires being all emotionless all the time and keeping they're faces emotionless and everything. In fact most of the time vampires seem emotionless.

But I dont know why I could see her as a werewolf more. A quiet, keep-to-herself girl on the surface and a wild animal deep inside.

15 cans of soda and 3 in the morning does weird things to a persons mind.
Sasuke0099 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Sadly I can actually picture her doing some stuff like...giggle and laugh crazy like xD Picture it people Yuki laughing...whoa.
justmeandmytech chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is helarious!

I admit I have only seen to, like episode 7, but even I know Yuki wouldn't do any of those things! LOL

I especially liked the vampire one and the last one

...Giggle

HaHa!
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol .
Prinny Ramza chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I could actually imagine Yuki doing some of these things. Funny, funny.

Kyon: Yuki, why did you throw the clock at the wall

Yuki: I observe the media known as anime and had learned that this is the best way to turn of this device.

or

Haruhi: Yuki! Throw the ball to Itsuki!

Yuki: You wish me to throw this to Itsuki!

Haruhi: Yes, hurry up!

*Yuki throws it at Itsuki's face*

Haruhi: No, thats not it, you have to let him catch it.
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I loved the Death Note thing - " Now Light.. 'Hey babe, did he catch you yet?' " and the "flutter her eyelastes at someone she likes". Wouldn't that be funny if she actully tried that in the anime? Like in season two, she'd tell the SOS Brigade the reason she bats her eyelashes so often is because she's "trying to express my sexual interest in others."

'please, keep writing!'
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Ever listen to some of the character songs? I wouldn't mind t-peeing koizumi's house and i'd rather toss a brick (or a bowling ball) at koizumi's face.
Drake0042 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
lots of t-peeing, flirting, kyons sister, kyon, Itsuki... and yelling "SOS sucks"

LOL
thecolorsilver chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
yes, but would she sing it while drunk?
RedPBass chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Actually, I could picture Yuki singing Karaoke in a bar...if Kyon convinced her or she thought it was expected of her.

Of course, it would sound monotone and lifeless, but still :p
Don Piano chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Such a fluffy feeling o.o

Don Piano