Reviews for Snowed In
Staceyyyy chapter 12 . 7/24
The whole story is so cute :)) thank you !
JeffersonianGirl2004 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so good I read the whole thing in one sitting. I love Parker stories!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Wow truly amazing
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
You should make a sequel to this story and have is be about Booth and Bones relationship coming back from Christmas Holidays and Angela's reaction the news that the new couple have. ( OR ) You could make a sequel to this story seeing if Booth and Bones can keep their new relationship a secret and for how long, have them sneaking around the lab and such and see who can tell if Booth and Bones are in fact in a relationship just by the actions. ;)
acklespadaleckiboreanez chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Although I wish it never ended I thought it was cute that there were 12 chapters like the 12 days of christmas I dont know I loved it!
cjb2000 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
love this story love all story's with Parker
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I'll definitely have to check out your other Parker fic after this, it's been such a fun read!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Loving the Bones/Parker interaction! Parker's such a fun character )
ThunderMischief32 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
This story is so cute!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This chapter was absolutely fantabulous! The adorable family unit was nice, but this was wonderful!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Do I even need to say it? Love this!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Ack! This adorable wonderful romance is gonna kill me!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry. Screaming is the only way I can properly deal with the utter adorableness of this! Like seriously! I just cannot.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This is too beautifully wonderful! And that was such a great way to use the nickname thing! Absolutely 100% lovely! Bravo! Molte bene!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
This is absolutely perfect in every way! And I love those!