Reviews for Wisdom
Luna12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
A very cute story. I particularly loved Lina. She was very in-character with her feisty attitude and determination to knock the angst out of Zelgadis. I also thought it fitting that Lina would have preferred a death in battle, a blaze of glory - if she had to die. She certainly isn't one to seek death, but is also too flashy to imagine a quiet end for herself.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
THis almost brought tears to my eyes. :)
ylib chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I like the idea. It's kind of sad, of course.

Lina is spot on.
Subaki-Chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Well, you took my heart out and poured acid on it and tore it into five thousand point three pieces and threw them to the floor and stomped on them, put them back together, and repeated. Then you flushed them down the toilet. To the sewer. With the rats. With rabies.

This story was totally awsome, I will not lie. But then it was all heart-wrenching and now I feel all funny in my stomach... I read Immortal Rain {a manga by Kaori Ozaki} so immortality and all the hell of it is explained, so I'm really sensitive to that... But if other people who read this are like me, then it was a really touching and heart-warming story. I almost wanted to cry when you mentioned Amelia died!

THIS WAS GOOD. REALLY, REALLY, GOOD.
Rune Simbriant chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
It's a good story. A nice take on Zel's relationship with everyone when they're older.
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*sniffle* Ouch, my heart. This was beautiful. (I love Lina/Zel friendship fics).
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
At first, I was going to pout because Gourry's on his deathbed, but this fic is too good to complain about that minor detail!

Well done! Nice characterizations of Feisty!Old!Lina and Grouchy!Immortal!Zel.
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw... so sad and bittersweet.
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Nice! :) Interesting rendition of old Lina.
Humor Queen Merc chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw, such a bittersweet fic... but so good all the same!
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was pretty sad... But at least Lina did her best to cheer Zel up! Hey, did you hear that the 4th season of Slayers is finally being made? Thought I'd spread the word... and it's not a rumor this time, surprise surprise!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw... sweet! I loved it. Nice job chica.