Reviews for Good Enough?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Sorry I suck at battle scenes. Good luck with wrting up the next chapter.
LadyKagome of the north01 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
i suck at wrighting battle seans and i'm bad at spelling so sorry can't help u 2 much but u got have a part like inuyasha dies so sesshy takes over the group so kagome can get over her love 4 inuyasha so she can love sesshy k!

does that sould good 2 u?
Wren-Fe-Sessh chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
i dont review often but i am good with fighting and smut sences so i'll give you a hand(note i tink the funnies rock they made me feel better. if you don't like it i can always make another. make changes where you see fit_ i dont mind.P.S. i cant doitalics so if you can compensate for m lack of it please do. i will also only start the fight scene so you can finish it)

Sesshomaru and the inu-tachi ran with the soldiers that the eastern lord had summened to their aid.

"Inu-Yasha stop your infintile(SP?)figiting." sesshomaru growled as they stood close to the foorge and kagomes sent purmeated the area. it was her blood and it was like a cord that strangled the inu brothers as they relized it was fresh and the wound must have just opened.'he is baiting us. he knows we are here.'

or so the demon lord thought in truth the disgusting hanyo was still tring to braek her and bend her to his will. her sent was the only one he could smell. it permeated every thing as his dagger cut her arm.

she had colapsed when kagara had come to her aid. Kagome had always been kind to her and she would be loyal to her when she got her hart back. "your thoughts show on your face when he is not around, thank you." kagaura smilled slightly at the miko in her care. naraku, the stupid hanyo he was, had put her in her care.

"i know this and its only with you because you were the first to show me kindness." the miko did nothing but smile at kaguras words. they both jumped when naraku summened them to him. kagarua, growling at the force behind such a comand, picked kagome as gently as posible.

1818181818181818181818

sesshomaru ran at the doors as the rest went to search the forge Inu-Yasha leading them after the arguement about it. he pushed open the large doors with a growl and saw kagome there and knew Naraku was not far behind.

he saw the complete shoock cross the mikos face and he smirked ashe knew she had been expecting Inu-Ysha not him. his beast gave a rather loud growl that he was glad was none could hear. he withdrew tokijin.

man i love cliff hanggers it makes you want so much more. hee hee.
sesshomeru763 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
HELP lol hehehe hm this could get interesting hahahahaha!(smirks)
yukikuran819 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
GLOMP yey! lol good story cuz
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
keep up the good job
my name is paper YAH chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
maybe you should get help from Raisesshyfan? her battle scenes are WICKED. but of course that was between sess and inubaka... still ask for her help
Rumoi chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
i don't really know what i can give u but i got a couple sall ideas.. or is that just one. lol maybe u can use this.

: inu and gang reach Naraku's lair. Naraku orders kaugra to split them up using her powers. but she just so 'happens' to place sesshomaru right by kags door instead of in some part of 'the maze' where every one has to fight their own thing.

~Miroku- demoness woman. (like in the show. where it had a pretty body but absored the mens powers) so he has to fight that.

~Sango- can fight kohaku (not to the death)

~Inuyasha- people taunting him from his past (A.K.A takes a trip down memory lane and after that (it's weakened him a bit.. made him depressed) he faces his mom (in the show the 'thing' disguised as his mom.

~Shippo- ... CANDY! TONS AND TONS OF POCKY! he has to eat a certain amount without stopping for more than 10 seconds between swallow and a new one in his mouth. lol joking. :) he can fight that little girl. was her name who wanted to avenge hiten and.. the brother. they're equally challenged. both similar tricks and get now where.

~ kilala- catnip. she has to resist it to get to sango. one bite and she'll be tipsy.

~Sesshomaru- he can face kanna and have to see inuyasha's painful memories. (inflicted by himself {AKA SESSOMARU}) and he'll feel what inuyasha felt (this is through kanna's mirror.) after the memories he's free. (kaugra and kanna planned to make it easy for him):

then s-man gets free first and rushes to find kags. (who's busy being tortured by naraku)

the maze dissapears when every one completes their trial. now they're in a bog/swamp. with foul demons and lots of mist so they can't see. (s-mans getting kags.) sango gets caught. miroku all protective. shippo hides while trying to figure the way out.

... that good enough. that u can get something? i hope so. :)

till next time
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
alright. this is wat i think. u should have it where when they get 2 naraku's castle that he comes out w/ an illusionary kags and make it where he starts messing w/ inu's and fluffy's minds that she's dead b/c naraku killed the illusion kags. they start 2 lose control over their beast's and inu fully attacks naraku but he knocks inu out and laughs. fluffy glances at inu 2 make sure he's still alive then attacks naraku. he makes it 2 where naraku think he's gonna kill fluffy but makes a mistake and fluffy notices it but didnt have time 2 kill naraku. kagura comes and sees the battle and makes sure that naraku hasnt seen her while she gose and get kags. while fluffy and naraku fight tokijin(however u spell it) stops working 4 fluffy and of course naraku absorbs it. so fluffy has 2 deal w/ fighting w/ his own abilities and of course inu regains consciousness and helps fluffy. and they decided 2 see wat would happen if they both held on2 inus sword and they both unleash a powerful attack that no1 expected 2 happen and then naraku dies. the barrier on inu's sword breaks but it will only let inu and fluffy weild it. but thats wat i think.

Dark Angel
Pheonix-Syren chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
i like the way you make the story sound likes it's going somewhere, it's a really good plot. The chaps are short w/o much detail. Sorry if i sound mean i'm just trying to help out...i can try to help with the fight scene though i'm super good at them.
angelic memories chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I have to admit that the story plot line is a good one. However I think that there is some room for improvement and I don't want to offend you any anyway with what I say. However, I think you should have more space betwen your break (181818 etc) and the story because the story is in centre alignment. There are basic grammer and spelling things especially in the first chapter that could be fixed. One other thing is your speak. Though it is okay sometime to not state who is talking I feel that if there are more then three people present or it is the beginning of the chapter you should decifer who is who or it will only confuse the reader. Please don't be offend I only have the best intentions and I do like it. It will be interesing to see how the story continues so don't stop
tinabug chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
this is a pretty good details and longer chapters would greatly help this story.
Lady Alea chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Wow its a good one. Not bad for you're first sess/kag. Keep it up i want to see the next chap so get to it _
Althea2005 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
It's a good story, I saw a few grammer mistakes but not to many, lol. Your doing fine on that one. The plot is good and running smoothly. Keep up the good work and if you want I could be your beta, lol. Have a great day, and please update soon