Reviews for A Friend in Need
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Sonic is OOC. He is NOT a jerk! He just taunts his opponents a lot for fun. That does NOT make him a jerk! I agree that the end is tacky, but I liked this story other than the fact that a LOT of characters were OOC. I only picked Sonic as an example because a lot of people portray him as a jerk in Super Smash Bros.
MsAnn chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow that was...Awesome XP. Seriously its cool.
PkLover15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love this story :D good job
Rbyang12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was just too cute~ My two favorite Mother characters!
Skynote chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It had a cute ending and some moments where I chuckled, but I thought at some points it got a tad bit out of hand. Like when Lucas had an over-emotional break-down...I just felt that it was a little too much even for a nervous boy like him. Some of the crowd's outbursts where a little tacky...but then again this is just all my opinion.

OOC - and I know you said "give me a break" - but this wasn't a, mainly, humor or romantic story where I let things slide. I've always thought it very important to understand the canon characters and their personalities. Though you didn't butcher everyone that bad, it was enough for a picky one like me to not love it, but not enough to hate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
poor lucas. and achaliy (how ever do you spell that) i liked the ending.
Pk Love Omega chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww that is so cute :D i love it!
Lonely Cubone chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very nice story! Lucas is my favorite character on SSBB! What a day Lucas had! Ness really kicks butt as a veteran, and thank goodness for PK Thunder! You did great on everyone's personality.
Nira Rose chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw...~ *favorites*
The Comment chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I LOVE it! I really like Lucas too.
assbele chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw... that was the cutest Lucas-based story I've ever read. You really captured his character and made him a sympathy character... I love this!

Awesome job :D
liquidity chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is so cute. You really feel sorry for Lucas (as I'm sure you were going for XD) while he's trying so hard to not step on any toes... poor Lucas! I like the protective Ness helping Lucas out. Good job!
LucasMolester chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
A fellow Lucas fan... so nice...

This is so cute. And yes, Lucas has awesome hair. :'D

And I chuckled at Snake having his name tag on his box.
Halfsan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is the most adorable story I've ever read! I love Lucas, he's my second favorite character in Brawl(because Ness will always be my main). And, noo, the ending wasn't tacky. :) I thought it was cute. Keep it up! *favs*
Cappunan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh my.

I love this story so so much. Lucas is my favorite character in SSB, and I thought this was one of the best stories i've ever read about Lucas. :D

Great job. 5 star.