Reviews for The Scent of Jasmine
aisha89 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I loved this! It's written beautifully :)
Miss Illusion chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What a beautiful fic!

It's so hard to find stories of this couple in Portuguese T.T

I loved his description of the sunset. * - *

I always imagine a "what if" between Sano and Kaoru.

You rocked!

Kiss Kiss o/
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really like how you were able to show how Sano loves Kaoru yet not loving her. He's just learning to appreciate her more, seeing how grown up she's come, as an older brother would. Yes, i like this. And yes, NOTHING COMES BETWEEN KENSHIN AND KAORU!
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hi there. First of, I think you have a very good poetry. I like the way you weave the words into fine ideas and lovely statements. I was like feeling the breeze and seeing the sunset reading this. And the scent of Jasmine... of course...

I like it. I think you succeeded very well in this attempt at 'Kaoru through Kenshin's eyes' via Sano. Amazing. And I like it all the more that Sano, remained Sano. Most especially when he told Kaoru to take Kenshin with her next time. That was love.

I always believed that Sano and Kaoru had a very interesting friendship that does not invlove romance. But that doesn't stop each other from appreciating one another. Although I am a die-hard Kenshin-Kaoru fanatic, I don't mind reading good stories exploring the what ifs with other characters. As long as Kaoru is happy. That is my only concern.

Thanks for sharing. :)
FirePetals chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Just perfect :)
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love it.
Sheepcoat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved it

Very very sweet and great writing.
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
KYA! AWESOME! I luv SanoKao! X3
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I think it is perfect...loved it!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, just the right amount of sweetness and humor, I loved the whole tender moment where Kaoru was running away, and then went flat on her face, I laughed so hard, amazing. I really don't think you should change the ending, I think it gives depth to their friendship, he's seen her in a whole different way and they appreciate each other, and even though her heart is already with some one else, I think this makes the two of them better friends. The ending is exactly right, a bit of teasing with heartfelt honesty, beautiful, this fic is one of a kind, it's been a long time since I've read something in the Rurouni-dome that was really worth my time. I'm glad that I've read it, thanks for putting it up, your writingstyle is great, and the story in itself has all the rigt ingredients, so it makes a really wonderful read!

Many hugs, Tomorrows Dust,

btw, is this piece complete, of are there going to be multiple chapters?
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Liked it, but wished it had ended with Kaoru thumping Sano, as it got them back to their usual way of dealing with each other. I'd rather it just be a 'wow Kaoru is actually pretty' moment that passes than an open ended 'will Sano and Kaoru get together?' question at the end. That's just my opinion though. The rest was good.
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
i love love this story. i liked how you ended this chapter, and it made me want to pine for sano this time. do make more stories like this!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I really liked this. You did a fine job of exploring a friendship that had a peek as something more but will firmly stay a friendship. I cannot see Sano betraying his friendship to Kenshin to act on this new image of Kaoru. As you show, a part of him is uncomfortable thinking of her that way and yet has a new appreciation for just how special she is.
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was a very beautiful fanfic. I don't think anything needs to be changed to it - It had a nice balance of romance(ish), friendship, and humor that I love.
The Wandering Pen chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Nicely done! You have some very sweet moments in here. I liked the description of the stream in particular. In the little flashback where Sano thinks about what she does with the flowers, you would be better in past perfect tense - he had seen her, she had sprinkled petals - to show that it was not only in the past but further back in the past than the rest of the story. I also don't know that Kaoru would discuss anyone's butt (much less Kenshin's, which I'm sure she would never admit to looking at) but it is certainly within Sano's character to believe his is sexy. ;) It is also very much in Kaoru's character to beat up on Sano when he laughs about her tripping. You've done a nice job of getting into their heads and making us see the setting and since I am all about description, you get a big thumbs up from me. Good job!

~twp