Reviews for What is family?
Kitty Savella chapter 19 . 6/5
This was a wonderful story. I'm glad Ginny didn't do anything nasty at her last appearance. Great job.
evil Ginny o.o
Ericka chapter 17 . 5/6
AAAAH you and your cliff hangers are killer xD
Fredrika chapter 12 . 5/6
;( Liiiiilllllyyyy Haaaarrrrryyyy wwwhhhhhhhyyyyyy mmuuuusssst tthhhiiiis beee sooooo fjaoer;lvreacfmnlfkdj 3 /3
well... (never fear, the 'well' is usually me in awe of writing :)
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
cute story really liked it.
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
You know if you're writing a story about pregnancy (even magical male pregnancy) you should do some research on it. You cannot tell the gender of a baby until four or five months into the pregnancy, and even then it can be hard to tell. I suppose had you explained that with magic they can tell early on it might have been more feasible, but even then sex organs don't usually develop til around week 8. Just advising for future writing: do your research, or at least give an explanation for why magic may cause these facts to not be true. Love the story in spite of the inaccuracies (I know I know, it's a fantasy fanfiction with male pregnancies, but knowing your facts are important!)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
*blinks* So, they only had one child? And why in every fic where Harry has children it's always a girl that's born first? Are baby girls popular back then in fanfics or something?
adafrog chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Very nice, thanks.
thx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
thank you i have wanted to read one just like this
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
this was a great story liked it a lot.
LadyVukavo chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
lol I am quite used to these cliffhangers and considering I only read completed works, it isn't really all hat evil to me but I thought I ought to put this because you still deserve it.

!