Reviews for Under Pressure
Nimeo chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aww, Gene is just priceless! And I know enough of SG:Atlantis to add to the laughing experience. I BLOODY LOVE YOU!
heather chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh, my. when i saw the catagory for the crossover i got all excited thinking that someone put sam on atlantis. what an idea! why had i not thought of it? this... was just a bit weirder [o:
blue.saltire chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
you are a genius. you absolutely have to write more
lmdormon chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow. I laughed out loud at this, andit's only 5 paragraphs long. Fantastic, you have to write more. "Skirt wearing nancy" you've caught Gene Hunt's personality perfectly.

! Loved it.
Curiosity's Principle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ooh, I like it! I'd love to see more of this. Poor Beckett. This could be quite the strange adventure. Cheers!
Yogurt Bread chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is a fun idea, I like what you have done with it so far, it would be nice if you were to continue!
Canadian Crow chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Review extortion? Really?

Write because you want to, pal. Don't hold your stories hostage, trying to force people to give you reviews. It's the sign of a first-class jackass.

,CC
Zanna chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This looks great, please do continue.
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This looks entertaining.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
An interesting premise. I'm not sure I'm completely hooked, but at the same time I'm intrigued. I think any ambiguity on my part is due to not being familiar with Life on Mars however. Nice idea though.