Reviews for Butterfly Dreaming
EdwardElricLover22 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
That. Was. Awesome. Unbelievably awesome. A really engaging story and amazing descriptions.
Devious Child chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
This was a neat story. I don't read Star Trek fics very often because I'm a huge fan of the show so I'm easily disappointed, but I loved this one.
deeply-spaced chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
So lovely! All of it! Little Jules all adorable and everything...

I love your writing style. Everything flows so nicely. Wonderful descriptive passages throughout. Well done. Off to read the sequel.
Lilith Kayden chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
I think that this story needs a short sequel: Lt. Commander Amy is redeployed to Deep Space Nine and re-meets Lt. Commander Dr. Julian Bashir.

-Lilith Kayden
MuseUrania chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
Fun. :) wouldn't mind finding out what happened to Amy, but I understand if you choose to end it here. It works too.
Lilith Kayden chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
Thank you very much for your story. Its exciting, well written, and these early events in Dr. Bashier's life might follow a plot-line that could well have been the way things might have actually happenecd.

-Lilith Kayden
Copper Kestrel chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Fascinating story! Your descriptions are very nicely crafted, and your characterisations of both a young Julian and his parents feel spot on. You can see how he ends up the way he does, sense of chivalry and all! And the tension keeps mounting with every chapter... Lookin g forward to the next one!
Jumana chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
This is getting more interesting as the story goes along. With tension mounting between his parents, the mysterious appearance of that green alien possibly a Federation secret agent and Amy ignoring him and his bully problems it can only get worse for Jules.

MuseUrania chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
This is very interesting.
Jumana chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
The descriptive writing is excellent and I like your characterisations of young Julian when he saved Amy from the bullies, even though he was small and the odds were against him he still couldn't help being chivalrous much to the disapproval of his father who wants to hide Julian's genetically enhanced gifts.

Perhaps in later chapters you could do chapters set during his teenage years leading up to him entering Starfleet. Finding out for the first time that he's genetically enhanced and how it affects his friendship with Amy and his relationship with his parents?

Jumana chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hope you're going to continue this story. It's got promise for a good story with an interesting beginning. I'm curious to find out who this Amy character is and what she means to Julian.

So I'll add you to my faves and wait eagerly for the next chapter.