Reviews for 15 Things
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I love this!

That last thing... oh man. Amazing.

Love it, love it, love it.

Is that the end? I hope not :-D
colouringcrayons chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
WOW! this is so good! this fic has so much emotion in each point and sounds so utterly like something remus would say or the way he would feel about something i love how you went into detail about each point it really puts the emtion and perpective on it! you did an AMAZING job with this and if you want to turn each point ( i think its a great i dea because the remus/tonks relationsip is not just a one word thing its so complex and layered) you should od it ina ficlet per chapter thing so you dont have a series of single stories posted seperately you could do one story and each chapter is a ficlet keep up the amazing work this fic is...just so amazing i cant think of any other word for it:P
pet-munchkin chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I... You... There... Oh, good heavens!

This was so so overwhelmingly beautiful; I think it's pretty much indescribable how beautiful it really was. And this chap was even worse than the first, though "worse" is the last word I should be allowed to use in connection with this wonderful fic, but it still "was" in some way because you made me cry even "worse"! See, and I don't know how you do it but I'll know now to lay out ready a pack of hankies whenever I read one of your fics (sad or not) in the future. And Merlin, I don't even know where to begin since all of this was just perfect and this review might take on dimensions one never knew existed if I would start telling you about all the things I liked. Because, duh, I liked them all! So bear with me if I just take up on some of the points to prove my attitude. ;D

So the way they met? Wonderful! And very cute, I loved it, especially when she told him so firmly that she would marry him someday and he would only recognise much later that it was not a laughing matter (literally). I also loved the way they met again, all the lovely descriptions about her outlook and person since they seemed to contradict each other in some way (grown-up on the outside but still an amiable child on the inside more or less...)

Third part and following until he finally gave in to her were awesome! I fell in love with the second sentence in the third part (the whole thing about totally falling for her and not even realising it himself until it was too late) - oh, my heart soared (figuratively speaking, of course...)!

And then I was heart-broken when Sirius died and Remus left her, for all the wrong reason that we all know very well, but somehow, I don't even know exactly how you did but you did, you made it sound even worse to me and that was when I started crying pretty bad. All the way down to the end, actually; the way he refused her, the way she seemed to perish of it, when he left her yet again and she let him come back without so much a word but a plea that he wouldn't go again. And the last sentence (the whole last point that would be)? I think I'll never recover. I'm so deep in denial or at least I thought I was but then you came along and made my head snap back to reality once again. To quote something from your fic: "ultimately – the truth hurt" - Yup, and just how much it did! (Though it's not your fault, reality always comes crawling back and bites you in the... you know? My bad...) But no, it was beautiful of course... -sigh-

Merlin, that review is sorta long now but I couldn't help myself, besides the fact that you totally earned yourself about a thousand long reviews! So, thanks so much for this fic, I loved it, adored it, will treasure it always (and read it again and again)! And oh yes, please please turn all the points into little ficlets if you have the time (from both chapters would be nice). I would so totally love to read and review them! And I pretty much beg you to do another chap on Tonks, you'd just do your fans (that would totally include me) a whole lot of a favour with that! ;D

-Gives you another grateful embrace and a peck just for being an amazing fanfiction writer! (Plus waites patiently for the next chap of What Witches Want. Already excited!)-

Cheers, Jord
ZemISHly chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
aww...that was really beautiful and really well done! I totally think you should do a tonks chapter.
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
i really like this fic. It's very fun to read and your level of description is perfect. I'd say write another chapter, but I'm not sure there is much else for this fic with this pairing. I think you could a chapter for Teddy.
Jess.91 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Ah they're such a messed up yet cute couple. a ficlet could be interesting. if you decided to to Tonks, I'd read it.
arabianrose chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Um, YEAH you should continue! This has become one of the best things i've ever read on this site, you made me cry. Wonderfully written, absoluetly beutiful!
Rina chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was truly beautiful.

I cried the entire time. You are amazing
heyyodude chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i really love this
ombrerose92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw that was really sad but I liked it.
YeYo Underdog chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I like it
Flo M Nimo chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i liked it. Remus seems really detached analyzing his life like that I can see him do that in his years of loneliness after all his friends disappear.
pet-munchkin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was... terribly sad! It was so beautifully written yet so sad at the same time. How can you do this me? Write such a beautiful fanfic and make me cry in the process? Not fair! So when you go make a second chapter for this, please get some brightness in there! Because otherwise I might break down the next time while reading (and the floor is so hard... -.-).

I never even thought about the possibility that Remus might've had a brother. But then again, it's very possible. (And I liked the name Sampson by the way.) Gosh, I was crying when he got killed! (Plus I was angry at Greyback for obvious reasons.) I better don't even mention Remus' father or mother because I don't remember where I put my handkerchieves, you know...

Favourite sentence: "(...) he had nothing to fear by darkness anymore, he was the creature that was feared." - That's where you got me - which means you actually broke my heart! And didn't I tell you it was terribly sad? (But you knew that before, right? ;P)

Anyway, I loved all of it, really, therefore please make the Tonks/Remus chapter for this (I'd love to read and review it). Although before you do that, I need you to continue with "What Witches Want" since I'm already so excited about what will happen further!

I'll give you HUGZ N KISSES in return ;) (and hope you won't sue me now for plagiarism...)

Cheers, Jord
Jess.91 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
love it. definitly do another chapter. i specially loved the bit about wanting a boy cos he wouldn't be able to say no to a girl, then realising he wouldn't be able to say no to teddy.
ZemISHly chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
omg you made me cry. That's so wonderful, and sad and well written.