Reviews for User's Guide: Zaraki Kenpachi
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh, God that's funny!
oneluckyduck chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
P.S.- P., My Kenpachi Kitty.

. is the normal kitty.
oneluckyduck chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Just reading the title and summary made me laugh and realise that this would be a great read. It was amazingly funny.

Goldie the goldfish!Wah! HE'S NOT ICHIGO, DANGIT!

Don't drink the sake!

No! not the sugar!

OOC, heh heh.

The thing about the bells was possibly the funniest Kenny thing I have read. Congrates on making me lol,l and cqtms.(laugh out loud, literaly, and chuckle quietly to myself).
Lysis Verite chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I ilaughed. Then I got out my Spock doll and wondered why it didn't come with such a cool FAQ. Done to death or not, your version should definitely survive a purge of useless, then a purge of bad, and then a purge of not-amusing-enough FAQs. Congratulations; nice job.
Silver Eternity chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
*laughing ass off* Damn,I never thought I could find anything that made me laugh harder than reading about Kenny and Byakuya getting together,but this one is funnier!(Kenpatchi) *grumbles* If you'd just stop looking up things about me...(me)But why? I'm wiatintg until Ichigo,Hichigo,and Grimmjow cool down before going after those ones again. How's about this- I promise I'll make Vergil fight you later.(Ken)*perks up* Vergil Sparda? The half-devil that never seems to go down? The Vergil that's wearing a collar and therefore forced to obey your orders? (me) Yep. *tug collar chain attached to the large ring on my left middle finger*(Ken)Fine. You can read as mnay of my fanfics as you like and I'll not bitch. When can I fight him?(me)After the next one. And you knwo you liked the one about Rangiku,that one that was damn near all sex for twenty chapters.(Ken)*grosl but does not argue*
Insarai Arys chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Trust me, I'm not taking the chance, therefore I am being a good person and reviewing. I love these kind of things and the "Can't...breath..." one was absolute genius. Kudos to you.

Don't make me feel guilty no more please?
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was a cool fic.

Zaraki Kenpachi is so cool!

I hope that you will have a good day!
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I liked it. Can't wait for the Kusajishi Yachiru User’s Guide.
Katsara-Yuki chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
lols T'was great need user guides for all the other characters now. :3 A grimmjow one would be uber awesome
Delightful-Indeed chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was cute n funny liked it u should do another one.
Jigoku Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh, I applaude you, oh do I ever SO applaude you. I couldn't stop giggling insanely through the entire thing. The bit about the Yachiru model had me laughing out loud... it's a good thing I'm the only one in this room... my parents would think I was insane...

...again. XD Will there be a Yachiru User's Guide soon?
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh my, this made me giggle. I love the originality- I've never seen anything like this in Bleach or any of my other fandoms. I love your style!

"...Can't... breathe..." XD

And if your author's note is true and you don't make anymore fanfiction, CAT wll be sad. But, you know, there's no need to feel guilty...
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Cute and Original. I loved the "Can't breathe" one. ]
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Wow, I love this so. The humour is absolutely hilarious! You should write more like this one :D
lonewolfzaraki chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love it! I think its hilarious!