Reviews for Not So Bad
altec1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I know this story is 6 years old but somehow I came upon it and it is amazing! I like the concept and the dialogue is very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Can I tell you how much I LOVE your version of G/A? I absolutely refuse to believe that they are two broken people clinging unhappily together as they wallow in their own memories of the past. Nope. You write them so beautifully. Thank you
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was brilliant and amazing and every positive adjective in the book.

I can't even express how much I loved this.

Definitely adding it to my favorites.

I can't believe how well you have the twins down.
liltle chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love this! George is just so sweet in this its almost hard to imagine him feeling hopelessly twinless in a couple of years to come. At least with Angelina, the girl he always fancy as we all can see it such in this, it'll warm us all how he'd get back to his old self. Lovely one.
Humectant chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I've been reading quite a few of your HP stories over the past couple of days and this one is one of my favorites.
modestlobster chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Nice writing - great banter. Makes one wonder what Fred had planned for the evening! ]
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is too cute. I love the interaction between George and Angelina and how it shows their friendship at Hogwarts but hints towards their future relationship. It's also a cool look at Fred and George's social lives at Hogwarts something I always like to see more of. Also, you are such an excellent writer and as someone who loves using unusual words I really love some of your word being one. also cavalier. anyways great job!
WhateverFloatsMyBoat chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was very good!
damoon chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE it's absolutely perfect. Like a prologue to George and Angelina relationship. I just love their conversation it has such an air of realism to it and not once is it OOC.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
haha great writing! What a nice set up for her and George ending up together and making their marriage work. Afterall...George IS the sweet one. Love it.

P.S. Please write more George/Angelina. AU it from your other stories if you need to. I love them. They make my day :)
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was simply fantastic!

I am adding this to my favorites list straight away!

You did such a fantastic job capturing the George/Angelina friendship at Hogwarts that I had always imagined in my mind! It was innocent, comfortable, yet had a tad bit of sexual tension. But it wasn't over the top, it was just right.

I can't express how lovely this is. :)
monkeyface52 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
*sigh* This just totally made my day!
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Love, love, love, love, love! I love how they speak with such an air of intellegence! You've made them very English and I admire you for that. It also added to the subtle hint of romance.

George is amazingly adorable in your fictions. I'm so glad I checked here to see if you'd updated!

Your oneshots always make me smile, and are always, so very inspiring!

I really can't wait to read more from you!

Lots of Love

Chrys-Moony-Marauder chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is so cute. I'm really jealous of the way you pulled off that sort of dialogue. It was really witty and sweet and totally in character. A-mazing.
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was so good, and funny, and most well written. I truly loved it, it was awesome! HAPPY LATE V-DAY!