Reviews for Playing House
MadTeaLady chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Love if love it love it please update soon
MadTeaLady chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Love it haha. Love the character development of your oc and her parents
Jake chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Best so far in the series. This is honestly so amazing I think it could pass easily as original work.
KrnYong chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
"A small, private corner of Batman's mind collapsed as he realized that he was threatening a couple and their child in a dark alleyway just outside a theater." Oohhh that got to me. I definitely felt the pain on that one. Poor Batsy, just tryin' to do his job :P
titan616 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Those are some pretty tolerant parents. Their understanding and loyal natures almost make up for all that singing and forcing Jackie and the Riddler to see Wicked. Almost.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Haha!

Love Jackie. She's an awesome henchgirl. Better than Harly.

Don't get me wrong, i like Harly, it's just kinda hard to respect someone who fights off batman and then goes running back to the guy who threw her out of a window.

Also like your definition of parents being the millitary hugs.

Keep writing!
Fell4 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I love what you did with her parents! I love my mom and dad, but they sometimes do things I consiter embarrising... Sorry for my horrendus spelling...

FEll4
Stargazer77 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Aww poor Eddie got thrown back in Arkham again, Batman is such a meanie XD Reading on!
Stargazer77 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Hehehehe! Is it bad that when Jackie's mom got the Riddler up with the promise of waffles the first thing I thought of was "Evil beware, we have waffles..." ? Bahahaha! I love this story and Teen Titans! XD
the-lovecat chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
That cracks me up, I'm actually related to the naked cowboy XD
OceanFae chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I... I've got to look up the Naked Cowboy... that just sounds interestingly hilarious...
OceanFae chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
:D I love, love, LOVE this story! Its GREAT!
shikome kido mi chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
My compliments on excellent work with introducing an original character, always difficult. Your humor is quite good.

And now, my unavoidable desire to go off on a tangent:

Isn't the Wizard of OZ actually a villain? He's a con-artist, a dictator, a man who gives royal children to witches so they can't challenge his rule (Ozma's lucky she just got turned into a boy). Modern society might also view his sending adventurers to deal with people as questionable, but that's more of a fantasy standard plot hook. Wicked just makes him a very different villain (which can still be annoying).
Firefly4000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Man that batman so uncivilized! Lol Eddie was only trying to help his henchgirl;) more please:)
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh my god, THe Riddler having to talk about sports, my god that is just too funny. Oh god I could not imagine a bigger hell for him.