Reviews for Another chance
IkutoForever chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
This is an amazing story indeed! :D I really enjoyed it and the plot was good too. It's so hilarious when Hikaru and Akira walked into Seiji's apartment to find a surprise!

DX Its too bad there's not many of Sai Yaoi out there. D:
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
actually, the ghost thing is less realistic. lolz its perfectly fine 4 an author 2 add their own twist, as it is their story. anyway, very good story! :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
funny! can't wait 2 c what happens!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
Awesome! It ended like a fairytale... XD
Junesun chapter 17 . 11/5/2010
Thank you so much! I enjoyed this story. I wish you had fleshed out chapter 17 more though; you just summarized a lot of events that could have been turned into full chapters, for example the meeting with Toya Koyo. I would have loved more detail on that. Anyway, glad you wrote this.
Afuri chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
hello, I really enjoy your fanfic. Last chapter little disappointed but after all, this story is great. Well, thanks for the fanfic :D
lalunaticscribe chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
pt. no 1: same-sex marriages are aka civil union. Two guys can't get married; they get joined in civil union.

pt. no 2: yes i agree...it was a crappy ending.

pt. no 3: you have a great story, with a great head, a good body, but weak legs. Therefore, your story is crippled. a pity really, considering the sparks of potential...

Therefore,i pray to the god of stories that your writing has improved, and if not, to make it better.

LLS
lovelymokona chapter 17 . 6/21/2010
I love it! D Such a beautiful ending! XD

Thank you for writing and updating! .
saya06 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Great story:) though the last chapter was more like a summary than a story, maybe you'll come back later and make another end?

Anyway I loved your story:D
yamina-chan chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
Trust Hikaru to get himself into trouble XD (The moment where he called Sai with Ogata near them) These things just seam to happen to him all the time.

My favourite szene was the second reunion between Sai and Hikaru. It was great and it fit perfectly. -There really was no need to apologize, because it was all logical and I am sure, in a similar situation something like this would alsways happen. -

But i was shocked because of theire argument later. Things like that happen, I know, but... that doesn't mean I have to like it.

And...by the way...20 minutes, for Touya to get up, get dressen and reach Hikarus Home...isn't that a little bit to short? Talking of short things: the last chapter was really rushed in my oppinion. It sounded more like a summary then something real. So much was missing, so many questions unanswered...Somehow it ruinated he mood for me. (Well, I don't like the idea of Ogata and Sai as some sort of pairing anyway, but still...)

I'll settle for this: There were certain moments in this story which had been good and which I liked. So it may not be one of the best HnG FFs, but it's not one of the worst either

Another compliment for that second reunion szene, I still love it -
Tzarista chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
the ending was really unexpected

great story
SeraphimXII chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
O_o

Man this is not what I was expecting.

But hey, you did end it, so I guess

it's okay.

(-)

XII
baka-at-work chapter 17 . 12/5/2008
lol...u rushed e las chappie...i dun like e happily ever after ending tho...too much like a fairy tale...
Pure Shikon chapter 17 . 12/5/2008
Aw, great story. I'm sad to see it go. What's up with Touya Meijin recently? First there was that (creepy ass) doujinshi where he gave Akira love advice, and now this. What is he, the Love Guru? Gate help us...Anyways, I'll be the first to admit it was a short chapter, but it was a great ending nonetheless. Great story and great job!

-Pure Shikon
joyce chapter 16 . 10/31/2008
Hi! I'm so glad you decided to update.. it would be such a waste since you have a good story! keep those muses coming! good luck!