Reviews for Broken
Please update!
xXJade-RoseXx chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
nawwww poor Bella :'(
ThatGirlWhoPlaysCoD chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
can you please explain the ending to this? how is the screaming part of the treatment?
Winged and Dangerous chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Whoa...That was really good. Sad...But good all the same. Thank you. For your story. It was...inspirational almost. A girl to the point of insanity has lost her mother, she is no longer who she once was, and all she has left is her love. Her love for a boy who loves her more than anything else in the world. Her Edward. That's all she has left...

Winged and Dangerous in a depressed, but thinking state

That's all I have to say
Trewq555 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
really moving story!

I'm loving the long chapters :P
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
This story was very well written and very original. Also very sad.
colorguardbaby23 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Does she get better? I mean she is a little far gone at this moment, but people have been known to make some amazing recoveries! Will there be and epilogue of some sort?
DracoDormiensNunquamTitilandus chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
The ending seem a little...open. Really, it's so unfinished.
FallenPsyche chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
love it...are you going to continue?
DiAmOndHaRt chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
O.O omg

i'm scared now
ToriCullen chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
that was really really good! and u just HAVE to continue!
FallenPsyche chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
lovely...simply delovely...u have to continue
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
hmm well this has posabilitys telling it in different POV's rather then the 3rd person mite be a better idea also there are sometimes were it seems there human when I think that your intent is for them to be Vampires,yes? like when Edward wake's up to find her in Rosalie's room with the doll's he if he is a Vampire he would have felt/heard her get up also her heart rate and breathing would have changed when she woke up and also if they are Vampires he/they would have known she was cutting herself either by smelling the blood or Alice's visions and Carlisle is a doctor so Edward would not have had to go to the drug and whatch these issuse's and I think you should have an interesting story.