Reviews for Why Feet?
Spry chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Thanks for doing so! Valentine just might be my all-time favorite character. :)

I've actually thought about feet this way before. My solution was that we should all have shoes hinged to big metal balls so that we could just roll everywhere.

Spry!
Valenor chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
OMG! XD

I enjoyed this greatly! Thanks for writing this!
Sola chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*falls over laughing hysterically*

I always did wonder where he came up with that...
Into The Wyld Wood chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This. Is. Brilliant.

I wondered why he was thinking about wheels for feet. This makes sence.

ITWW
thunderbritches chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This one actually made me laugh out loud. It's just perfect. It fits and is completely believable and, as far as I'm concerned, should be considered canon. :-) Great job.
StarsGirlX chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
LOL!

I LOVE that line from the movie.

When I first heard it I was like WHAT? Rewound and watched again and then fell off the bed laughing.

Such a good short little fic, i can really imagine him thinking this before saying "If we put little wheels on our feet, we could just roll around..."
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I LOVE YOU! this is great!
Bunny Wilde chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
ha. this is BEAUTIFUL. i love it. actually, i started giggling quite obnoxiously, and it turned into full out laughter, and then people just started giving weird looks. BUT, that's what i get for reading tres funny stuff while i'm hyper.

anywho, it's hilarious, and quite well done. :D
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Ha! That's Hilarious! Oh my gosh! That is so funny!

Keep it up! _
Kara08 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was too funny!
OceanFae chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
wow. that was beautiful!
ISDELETED chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I remember Valentine doing stuff like this! You really put a fun spin on how his mind works. Nicely done, it made me laugh.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
lol. so funny.
Tessa chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
HAHA! I loved it... That was just such a random statement you had to make a ficlet about it... lol, loved it.
goldenone chapter 1 . 3/7/2008