Reviews for The Right Kind of Problem
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Wow, please continue! This is well written and interesting- I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, please, please update soon!
Smithback chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
PLEASE, UPDATE THIS EXCELLENT STORY
espejo siniestro chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
please please please, update this excellent story !
Lady Oblivious chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Please update soon! Lady O. :D

P.S. i hope sirius and remus fight for the fair lady! haha, jk however, i'd still like peter to have a second chance...but this is ur story, not mine, love it!
Smithback chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
awesome!

it would be great if you updated it.

it has been more than a year..

please,please,

it is a really cool story!
LikeYouNeedToKnow chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
I love your grammar and the fact Harry went back too! What if they didn't want anyone's future with somebody to be corrupted so they pretended to date? That'd be an interesting twist. Update! Update! Update! I also love the way you describe the shock and uncertainty they feel being around people from the future. Usually people make it seem as though they fit in so comfortably in a different time period, which makes no sense! Love it! Live it! Update it! 3
Annoyed chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Please, please, please continue writing this story. You can't expect readers to review and not write or update new chapters! You last updated this story at the beginning of the year! Hurry up! By the way, in case you haven't gotten the message (haha), I like this story. It's cool so far.
Gandalf the White Edelweiss chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
I loved it!
Gandalf the White Edelweiss chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I loved it!
Shakari chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Love the story! It's great! Please update again soon!
xXWonderAliceLandXx chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Awesome story, I love it! Please update! :D
AnnoCat chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
My Gawd! I'm reviewing! I'm reviewing! I'm Reviewing! This is so interesting! This is like the first fic that has Hermione and Harry go back in time! I've been looking for this! Also, this caught me bad! I wanna know what happens next! . .
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 3 . 2/17/2009