Reviews for Wet
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
i loved it! i absolutely loved it!
lxchan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
love this one, literally the hottest two chapters of all time
Y'Svel chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
...Holly F, that was hawt.

Love the author's note, I live in a dorm and... let's just say that the walls are way too thin xD. I understand the feeling of having trouble looking at neighbours xD

Wish it had been longer :( I love to see Naruto and Sasuke's relationship developing

BTW, I need more of "The Badge", it's really interesting, although kind of sad...but I saw the date of your last update so should I accept that you're not going to keep writing it ever? :(
Jellybean06 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Oh god...I was completely breathless with laughter for a good while there XD This was so much fun to read. The smut is very appreciated.

Thanks for sharing!
peppermint chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
HOLY F-CK! that was one of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read! I need to get some alone time now...
aosaphir chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
well, damn. this makes me wanna read The Badge pretty badly...
onironauta chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Hahaha, the bathroom part. And Naruto actually PHONED KIBA after that. Good thing Sasuke was horny enough to skip the part where he could go all emo about it, LOL.
onironauta chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Meanie Sasuke P Kiba is devious O_O' It makes me thing of last "Badge"'s chapter, with Kiba musing about his friends and the bathroom thing.

That's what will happen now, right?
Mistress of Muses chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
My roommate recommended this fic to me a few days ago, and I'm so glad she did. This was fantastic! The continual snark was perfect, as was their competitive attitude towards everything. The smut was wonderful too, and is one of the better examples I've found in this fandom.

(I'll have to read "The Badge" now as well.)
Monkeyface17 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
That was really hot. I really liked the way they were both equally strong and whatever. Like there were no major uke-ish characters :)
KittyBlue chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
oh my god. that was one of the most smexier pieces i have ever read. really. h.a.w.t! *_*
Nivell chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Um, please write more NaruSasu fics? Please? Because you rock!
RikaHatake chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
DAMN that was H-O-T

:D Nice i'mma hafta read the other part... .

Master of the Rebels chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
You...are pretty much brilliant. XD This was hilarious. Not the "LMFAO OMG, FUNNIEST SHANK EVER!" kind of hilarious, but the best kind of hilarious where you aren't necessarily laughing out loud but you can't stop grinning the entire time because it's just that awesome. This is totally going on my favorites list.
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Aw, it's cute! I like your style. :)