Reviews for Sidekick
dirao chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
This one was updated fairly recently, so I'm hoping it's still in the works. I really love this idea of the Flying Petrelli's. You've brought us an odd circus of a world right out of Carnivale, and my guess is, just like in Carnivale, a preacher would make a hell of an opponent. Peter going rogue, Claude training him... I love how you take the characters into this seemingly impossible setting for them and then, boom, they just belong! I'm a fan!
Norah chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Absolutely fascinating. I really can't wait to see where you go with this!
Heligoland chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I'm pretty sure there's a rule where if fanfiction is X times better than the fiction it is based on, the universe implodes.

...I believe the word you're looking for is 'antiquing'...

For some reason, I find it hard to believe that anybody but me could really, -fully- understand the sheer joy of combining Dick Grayson's dark acrobatic backstory with Milo Ventimiglia in a unitard. But then the Sylar thing got the exact same reaction from me. And then everything else did too. Maybe I've just lost all perspective.

I kinda think Nuke Guy should turn out to be Jewish. Where's your Aryan race now, Adolf?
born-literate chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
This is like nothing I have ever read before, but yet again I love it. Maybe change isn't all bad.

I think one thing for sure, I usually read Paire ...written mostly by females.

But this clearly is written by a male. And there is a clear difference. I got to say I love both, but something about this is intrigueing and I can't help but ask for more.

So if u could plz update.

-Hannah
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Whoa! This is getting crazy! Brilliant! I can't wait to see where this goes!

~Me
Pawfoot chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I am... intrigued by this. Is Adam the Prime Minister of England? Who else will we being seeing?
Neshel chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
oh wow! This is very different isn't it? You have a nice writing style and I'm very intrigued by the plot so far. Looking forward to the next part!
amy-the-rat chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
...I think I love this. Wait, I do. I love this. Claude is a superhero and the Sylar part was hilarious. Can't wait to see what you do next. And what is Hiro doing? Adam is Britain's prime minister, right?
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is really good, where on earth did you come up with it? I love WWII history, so it's even better. Adam is the prime minister? this can't end well. Keep up the good work

~Me