Reviews for Passengers
dirao chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Agh! I'm sad to hear you say youre not planning on updating this one since it's veering off-canon now that the show's back on... Embrace it! This would be a lovely AU to stumble into. I love how you handle the tension between Elle and Claire. And Mama Petrelli's visit was classic... Great Ice Queen. Here's to hoping you pick this one up again! Salud!
Elodie chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Ooh! Excited to see what happens with Nathan!
Jessica chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Update please! This story has a lot of interesting dynamics between Peter, Claire, and Elle. Really good so far. Would like to see what happens next between the three of them. It would interesting to see how Peter and Elle's romance progresses from here.
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
This is great! Keep going! I'm waiting for you to update this one :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
kool fic
anon chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
I've only just found this story (as I've been avoiding lately, but there has been a lacking of interesting stories on LJ as well) & thankfully have found something that's captured my attention. You're very good with characterization & have these characters at a plausible place given the occurrences of season two. My only qualm is that there are no clear pairings, which as a writerr I understand why you may want to keep them under wraps. However, since a popular ship from this show may manifest here (i.e. Peter/Claire) I for one am not sure if I'd want to delve further into this story without pre-caution.

There are ships I tolerate & some I don't, with Peter/Claire being one. It's only fair that if you plan on them being the end game here, you warn readers as it's something they may not agree with (underage, incestuous relationships, and the like). Okay, this is coming off as really prudish, but it's just a heads up.

Sorry about going on b/c hey this is your story, & it's a well-written & interesting one at that, so it's just a suggestion, obviously nothing you have to take up, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey. In any case, thank you for taking the time to write this. :)
ThePandoraRose chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
"Now, I know you think I'm the villain in all this, but I'm only looking out for you," Angela cautioned, the weariness in her voice beginning to show. "All I've ever wanted is to protect my family"

Totally how I think Angela feels. :) Okay, onto the next chapter. :) The bacon part was funny.
ThePandoraRose chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Great final line by HRG!
ThePandoraRose chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'm very intrigued so far, I think your doing Angela justice - but she is my muse so maybe I'm bias.
Mystical345 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
awesome job! I luv this one
jim chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
I just read this, so far so good...if your open to pairings...i'd be interested in a peter/claire...anyways, I enjoyed this.
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
I just started reading this story again and I think it's great... in a depressing way, but still. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hey, would you be interested in reading my stories? Probably not, they're really girly, but I'm coming out with a few new ones that aren't so much. Keep writing I love your stuff

alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Great story! I really hope that it ends Peter and Elle. The characters are so amazingly in character. Very good job, and keep it up!
Lost7 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Another great chapter can't wait to see what happens next, Loved the ending with Micah and Sylar.
McMarvel chapter 2 . 3/20/2008