Reviews for Reasonable Madness
miss kiwi chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
is this. ever going to be updated or finished? because i need to know. i need to read more.
Mody chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I laughed so hard my eyes were watering omg. This chapter alone KILLED me because I just could not stop laughing. But I have to say, I'm disappointed that Naruto doesn't even consider bisexuality.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Aw! So good, please don't leave me in such suspense! How will Gaara react?! How will naruto react! And why is kankuro blonde? He has brown hair... SO MANY QUESTIONS.
Skighler chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
You... Douche bag! Cutting off such a great chapter like that! I am LITERALLY hanging here! Off a cliff... As it rains and my grip slips. For all that is holy.. Update soon! TT
Clover letter chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this wow...
Raven cross chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Please continue! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
More! More!
Solus0617 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
It saddens me greatly that this story was never completed.
BloodDripsFromMyOpenWounds chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
You should really continue this, its great!
kitkit11183 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
At first, I was thrown off by the fact that Naruto was a poet of sorts-until I saw his flunking grades in class. Even though the premise for the fic is cliche (that is, love interest becomes tutor of protagonist, etc), you write the story in such a way that it becomes original, and that is what I most admire about you. It seems that this fic is practically dead at this point-a disappointment given the killer cliff hanger you leave off on, but the precious ten chapters that are already out are very enjoyable to read. The development of the relationship between Naruto and Gaara, as seemingly one-sided as it is, is both frustrating and heartwarming, but that's what's so wonderful about this pairing and I think you captured it very well. Thank you so much for writing this fic and I hope that you might one day update it.
Airy89 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
When you will update this fic
I really love it
akuma-tan chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
are you going to continue this? :3
akuma-tan chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
ok, so far, this is one of my all time favourite GaaNaru fics :D
akuma-tan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ok just finished the first chapter and so far, all i can say is, great! its funny and amusing and all kinds of awesome :D Gonna keep reading now :3
Samaaskylar chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Wow! I know I'm very late to review, but I have to admit, your story had my heart beat faster than usual right from the beginning, sometimes I'd just realize I'd stopped breathing for quite sometime! which means your story is extremely good but the ending was a bit frustrating :/ nevertheless, awesome fic :)