Reviews for Reasonable Madness
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 10 . 2/22
Too bad this won't be continued. What you did wrote was really good though and I enjoyed it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Face meet Tablet.
the17thmuse chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Ohhh...I'm definitely onto this now... please update soon.
TheAlpacaLucifer chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
;_; nuuu i would like more please. . .
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Finally! Please Update!
Shaberu-chan chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
It is murdering me brutally inside to know that it's been too long since you've updated and that you'll probably never finish this ;v;"
It was just getting to the fun part, AUGH!
But nonetheless, what you did write was spectacular :3 I love the way you developed the characters and their complex internal feelings and relationships with each other. You brought many a thought-provoking theme to life, and it was wonderful~
Welp, kudos to you! C: I hope you do come back and update this someday, but until that possible date, I leave you with a great deal of admiration~ *bows and backs away into the shadows*
miss kiwi chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
is this. ever going to be updated or finished? because i need to know. i need to read more.
Mody chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I laughed so hard my eyes were watering omg. This chapter alone KILLED me because I just could not stop laughing. But I have to say, I'm disappointed that Naruto doesn't even consider bisexuality.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Aw! So good, please don't leave me in such suspense! How will Gaara react?! How will naruto react! And why is kankuro blonde? He has brown hair... SO MANY QUESTIONS.
Skighler chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
You... Douche bag! Cutting off such a great chapter like that! I am LITERALLY hanging here! Off a cliff... As it rains and my grip slips. For all that is holy.. Update soon! TT
Clover letter chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this wow...
Raven cross chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Please continue! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
More! More!
Solus0617 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
It saddens me greatly that this story was never completed.
8bitagent chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
You should really continue this, its great!