Reviews for Curtain call the final act
jhian casey chapter 19 . 5/16
awesome fic!
certainly one of the best itasaku fic i've ever read!;)
great job!
love the twins and i love naruto's character here.. its shows his maturity and understanding..;)
i kinda feel bad for sasuke though.. he's a little too late for sakura.. and seeing the twins, even i will be hurt..:;
in the end, this is awesome! and thank you for all your efforts in sharing and finishing this fic to us, die hard itasaku fans!;) more!
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/15
waah! HOT ITASAKU!
love it so much! more!;)
giselleg chapter 1 . 5/11
I really loved this story. And...happy for sakura and itachi! Great job!
lionturtlefish chapter 14 . 3/19
I absolutely love how you wrote Kisame, the Super Blue Nanny. This fiction has been a favorite of mine for a while now, but I never got around to reviewing it. It makes me smile like an idiot whenever I read your itasaku fics.
miumiu27 chapter 19 . 2/27
hello! this story iw really good. good job!
thank you for creating great stories like this.. i hope u can make more..
anyways.. can u make a short future of this? pls.. im dying to know what happen nxt and d gender of d baby.. and how itachi a pregnant sakura and a new born baby.. hehehe.. tnx
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Fucker!
Tie me up chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
Amazing. It's one of the best I've ever read!
becauseambatman1 chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I love happy ending, as for people complaining about the punishment being "too harsh" pshh please obviously they dont have kids or if they do there probably disrespectful brats. Anyways love your stories.
becauseambatman1 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Even though sasuke is a prick I feel bad for him... But I'm glad he realize his mistakes.
becauseambatman1 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Uh-oh lol I smell trouble
becauseambatman1 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I love how much of an understanding adult she turn out to be
becauseambatman1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Oh god every parents nightmare...
becauseambatman1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Aww itachi not that much of a stiff lol
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
))))
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Loved this story. And I confess, though I find Sasuke thoroughly annoying in canon, your portrayal of him has moved me a great deal. He's possbly the only one that doesn't come out with a win. May he find peace and happiness with the Kumo kunoichi.
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »