Reviews for Curtain call the final act
readthisnow chapter 19 . 6/23
Like for the people who took their time to come and read the reviews for a fanfic before reading the actual thing, I would like recommend reading this as I feel like it's extremely good. Overall, the story has a balanced sense of humour and the plot is simply magnificent. I urge and implore you people to read (and by read I don't mean to skim through the first few parts) this fanfic.
wanderingstar23 chapter 19 . 6/23
Maigod do I feel immense relief and actually happy for Sakura, although i'm quite a little discontent with how Sasuke had to marry the Raikage's daughter (he could've stayed single...-.-"). Anyways, thou will continue to cherish this fanfic you wrote with all your heart, and it will always be imprinted in my memory, till death due us apart... *wink* *wink* Pardon my bad sense of humour, it comes with the personality...
*smiles*
weirdaccent365 chapter 17 . 6/23
gotta feel bad for poor lil' Sasuke, but you can't give up on dear old 'Tachi. ."
passerby101 chapter 16 . 6/23
Loved the part where Kisame said, "Your mother is a kunoichi as well, silly boy. Did you think that she healed her enemies to death?" T'was simply ingenious.
lostsoulnxw chapter 14 . 6/23
Your work is simply amazing. I cannot fathom how you could possibly write this extraordinary piece of art. I sincerely appreciate all the effort you have put into creating this fanfic. I love the pairing. Reading your fanfics breathes life into my soul. It's very refreshing to read after arriving home from a particularly exhausting day. Please don't ever stop writing. I will always enjoy reading your fanfics, be it of other fandoms.
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading this! :)
I really liked the chapter! :) Thanks for writing it! :)
Oh, Sasuke...canon-Sasuke didn't make sense to me a lot of the time, but this Sasuke is just so tired that it's sad to see. Fabulous chapter as always! :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Lovely chapter as always! :) I really like this story!
Lovely chapter as always! :) The reunion was wonderful!
Awesome chapter as always! There are similarities between the Itachi of this story and the Itachi of "cabbage patch," even though they are in two different universes...
Well, that went better than expected. Lovely chapter! :)
Oh dear, this could go rather badly...wonderful chapter! :)
1,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »