Reviews for Curtain call the final act
ashlymerson chapter 13 . 7/31
ang bilis nmn natapos ang preceptor mo?
Heart's sister - I love that description.

I feel like as they grow up, Kusabana will feel slightly inferior to his ever composed, calm, intelligent brother, and feel like a buffoon sometimes when he indulges in himself as Kurohyou simply watches.
Somewhat like Sasuke and Itachi, except that because they are twins, Kusabana would feel the gap more.

Then again this could go all happily ever after with Kusabana not deciding to decimate Konoha/Wave because he knows his brother loves him.
Such a lovely story!
maybelle storm chapter 19 . 4/4
Itachi and Sakura were lovers right! I wished somewhere along the chapters.. There would have been a marriage proposal or something. Cuz he hadn't the story is awesome whatsoever . *virtual claps and cheers*
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 2/1
One of my absolute favourite fics! Love the way you write and your characters. Especially love the little moments between Sakura and Itachi, the boys are amazingly cute! Kusa is so sweet. Thank you for writing this x
Ash2000 chapter 18 . 1/31
I dont remember how many times I have re-read thi fan fiction. You are totally amazing. Really really really loved it!
thoroughly enjoyed this story! Loved the development of the relationships. Thank you so much for all the fantastic chapters that made up a terrific story.
Espied7 chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
Sweet story!
Antonia chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
So I have to confess that I've been meaning to read CC for years since I've read (and re-read) all of your other Naruto fanfics. Of course, I could never find the right time. However, I finally got around to reading it this week, and I'm so glad I did.

While I definitely prefer your other interpretations of Itachi (Non-Mass Itasaku is my absolute favorite pairing...which I blame you for, haha), I did appreciate the gradual character development of the main couple. I also loved Kusa and Kuro and Kisame. It was fun to see how your writing has developed. Now I'm back to hoping that you'll one day return to update Cabbage Patch or do another one-shot in the Song-verse. Unlikely since it's been over two years, but I still hold on to the hope.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
Simply amazing!
Omgsakuraqueen chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
Second time reading it...and its just beautiful :3
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
This is a good story, though i really pity sasuke! Sigh...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
It hurts me so much to imagine sasuke breaking down like that! :( but it's his fault anyway, if he's not so hellbent on killing itachi, then he wouldn't lose sakura in the first place to that very man that he hated all his life
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
I didn't expect for sasuke to feel regret, though serves him right...hmm...naruto's funny haha about the ikebana and all
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I think the twins' name didn't suit them, especially if they look a lot like itachi or sasuke hahaha
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »