Reviews for Curtain call the final act
MishyCheer chapter 19 . 1/8
I love the way that you portrayed each character, especially Itachi. There's a very distinct, yet, subtle change in him. Loved this fic, so much so that I devoured it all in one day.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I dunno if I should point it out but...Sakura's eye colour is green and her hair is pink but I duuno whether there's a reason you wrote it like that or I'm missing something. Anyways, like your writing style. But I find it a bit boring. Sorry.
curious reader chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Hello, I've been reading your fanfics for a very long time. I've also re-read them a couple of times and don't mind how long it takes for the next update to arrive. I find your writing style to be very interesting. I know it has come to your attention that sometimes you put too much details and are very eager when it comes to creating walls of text describing the scene at hands. Still, your writing prowess is really something to behold since sometimes I don't even mind reading every single line.

Anywho, despite having read all of Curtain Call the Final Act when it had first come out, while re-reading this once more, I've grown to be steadily curious about how Sakura fell in love with Itachi in the first place. It's easier to imagine her and the current Itachi from the manga falling in love, but the Itachi in this fanfic is harder and more unyielding. I wonder as to what you believed happened between CC-Itachi and Sakura that caused them to fall in love. It would certainly be an interesting read. Perhaps a oneshot in the future, neh?

Thanks for sharing your wondering writing with us all. I hope to read more ItaSaku fanfics from you soon.
pisquenta chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I really liked what u did with Sasuke here!
pisquenta chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Actually when we're pregnant we feel horny 24/7. Just a look can make us go crazy and one touch on the clit can make u climax. At least for me it was like that, up until 30 weeks of pregnancy. I have twins so after that all I felt was pain.
Kiko12350 chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Wow o can't believe sakura asked tsunade's to 'fake' her death! I mean if she saw how naruto would react and become I think she shouldn't have done it
Kibachow chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I read this story 4 times. It is one of the best naruto stories I read. You are an excellent writer and one of my favorites. I hope you somehow continue to write itachi Sakura stories. I will read them!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
This story is my all time favorite I've read it dozens of times .I don't know if your still writing but if you are a Sequel would be smashing .
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very romantic.
caitlin chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Yup you did a great job i just love the twins!
cathryn chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
i just could not help but say a big 'thank you' to the author of this 's a masterpiece i must admit. You did a great job with this story. It's usually difficult for me to review most stories i read and the fact that i am now, says a lot. You are a gifted writer Paw-Bells,keep up the good work
ke-ke999 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
This makes me very happy. :) love love love
Serendipithy chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Personally I liked how you made the battle/fight scenes short and concise with tons of time skips... I hate suspense, and at least now we can get along to reading more about the BABIES. ahhh. :)

I just really hope there won't be a plot twist later on about Madara coming back to life in the next... seven chapters.
GamerCloud0330 chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Damn, this fic is awesome! _

I agree with Kisame in scaring the crap outta Kusabana. keke. Kisame eating him, that was crazy funny. I felt so satisfied and happy after i finished reading it, that I didn't mind that it finished, cuz the ending was so good.

Cheers to you, author-nim! ;D